Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 11:42 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Toastlady has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Fairy Falls not awarding Tiara

View Post Originally Posted by frogdiva
Hello,

Yesterday I found my 40th charm and was not awarded my Tiara or last charm bonus. Today I see the tiara shows in my charm box but not my dock. I have also never recieved my wallpaper. Oh well, maybe with the next fix.

Hugs

Pretty much the same thing happened to me, although I was awarded the wallpaper. The box was open and the tiara was there, but I could not click on it, and it was not in my dock I'm in Canada, so there is a significant time difference. Do you, or anyone, know what time they open, and what time zone Ganz is in? I have the phone # already. It is disappointing because I have been collecting these charms for four years(!!!) and finally I found the last one tonight. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Toastlady is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 01:09 AM   #12
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Toastlady
Pretty much the same thing happened to me, although I was awarded the wallpaper. The box was open and the tiara was there, but I could not click on it, and it was not in my dock I'm in Canada, so there is a significant time difference. Do you, or anyone, know what time they open, and what time zone Ganz is in? I have the phone # already. It is disappointing because I have been collecting these charms for four years(!!!) and finally I found the last one tonight. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I believe their hours are from 9-5 EST (which is the same as American Kinztime). There number is 1-866-webkinz. Good luck! Let us know what they say (if they give you the tiara or tell you to wait until it is "fixed"). If you don't like the answer, you can always ask to talk to a supervisor.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 03:47 PM   #13
monkeydonna

suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!

I finally found my 40th charm today. I was given my tiara with my table prize more than a year ago. They had said you would only get one so I didn't expect one today. I was just so happy to finally find all the charms. I clicked on they last box to open it ($500 box). Then a box popped up saying the tiara was added to my dock. When I went back to the main screen I looked in my dock. It was there under clothing. The box kept coming back so I logged out. When I logged back in I expected it to be gone. But it is still there. I went to my house to see if it was taken off my pets head and put in my dock. She still had her tiara on and there was still the second one in my dock. I don't really know what to do about this. I am thinking about calling GANZ to let them know about this glitch. I don't think it is fair that I have two now while so many who should have one don't.
suzieq696 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 06:44 PM   #14
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by suzieq696
I finally found my 40th charm today. I was given my tiara with my table prize more than a year ago. They had said you would only get one so I didn't expect one today. I was just so happy to finally find all the charms. I clicked on they last box to open it ($500 box). Then a box popped up saying the tiara was added to my dock. When I went back to the main screen I looked in my dock. It was there under clothing. The box kept coming back so I logged out. When I logged back in I expected it to be gone. But it is still there. I went to my house to see if it was taken off my pets head and put in my dock. She still had her tiara on and there was still the second one in my dock. I don't really know what to do about this. I am thinking about calling GANZ to let them know about this glitch. I don't think it is fair that I have two now while so many who should have one don't.

So, the most recent glitch is fixed on your account! YEAH! Don't confuse customer service! LOL! I think the first one you got was the glitch and then this one was the one you were supposed to get. Customer service can take one off of your account if you want, but I know there are others who have 2 tiaras in their account because of a glitch. I wouldn't worry about having 2 on your account; but if it makes you happy you can have them remove one from your account or you can donate it to WI for a contest (you can PM a mod and ask them for their advice if you wish--they are always happy to help!).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed