Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 07:06 AM   #1
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

Default Fairy Falls not awarding Tiara

I was so excited this morning when i was able to get into the charm forest. i finally found my last charm in Fairy Falls and i got my charm topiary. however, i did not get the tiara. Even though i have now found all of the charms in all 8 rows, my grand prize window never opened. i also checked my dock, and the tiara isn't there at all. (the topiary is)

here are some pics:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Flame Boy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 01:02 AM   #2

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Fairy Falls not awarding Tiara

I had exactly the same problem. And now it may be worse

After months and months of searching I finally got the last charm -- the sea horses. The tiara was not awarded. I searched my dock, logged out and in, no tiara.

I called Ganz after they opened. She said "I see that it is in your account, shall I dock it for you?" When I got home from work I checked and there it was in my dock. I put it on my new Ice Fawn, did some dailies and logged out.

Now it is gone. It is not on my Ice Fawn, it is not in my dock. (And to make matters worse I can't find the one on my other account that I got awhile back.)
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 10:17 AM   #3

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Did you get your tiara FlameBoy? I called Ganz again this morning (I had found the one on my other account in the meantime). The Rep said that it showed it was in my account and she docked it again for me. I think I will put something else on my Ice Fawn and leave the tiara in my dock for today at least!!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 12:20 PM   #4
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

it is very strange that none of the boxes over the grand prize are open. I have one account with only 8 webkinz charms and 39 virtual ones and some of the boxes over the grand prize are open and showing part of the tiara.

You may need to call Ganz in order to get your tiara.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 12:39 PM   #5
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

well, i am happy to report that when i went into my account this morning, i went back into fairy falls and the tiara box was unlocked and i was able to click on it getting my tiara. for now it is in my dock! lets just hope that it stays there. i wonder if i should send it to a different account so that it won't dissapear?
Flame Boy is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 04:19 PM   #6

khare is on a distinguished road

i too never recieved my tiara awhile back i clicked on a charm that i already had so instead of it giving me cash it added the charm to my total so when i had gotten my 40th charm it said i collected 41 i was never able to click on the star to get my tiara it was already revealed and it never showed up i n my dock when i called ganz they said they would check into it well i haven't gotten it yet and that's been 6-7 months ago i'm very disappointed
khare is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 05:14 PM   #7
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I can empathize. Shortly after Christmas I found my last charm (the single note) and when I opened up all my prizes it didn't let me get the tiara. I figured I would wait till after the holidays to call and have it fixed.

Hope everyone gets theirs soon!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 05:58 AM   #8

geogal is on a distinguished road

Something completely different happened to me. Yesterday I was entering some trading cards into the Code Shop and in addition to my card prize a seperate prize window popped up on top of that saying I had found all my charms (which I haven't) and that the tiara had been added to my dock (I looked and it wasn't) I wasn't able to catch a cture of this but was really curious why that prize/message would show up from code shop.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:01 AM   #9
frogdiva
Gift Guru

frogdiva is just really nicefrogdiva is just really nice

Hello,

Yesterday I found my 40th charm and was not awarded my Tiara or last charm bonus. Today I see the tiara shows in my charm box but not my dock. I have also never recieved my wallpaper. Oh well, maybe with the next fix.

Hugs
frogdiva is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 04:57 PM   #10
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

It's always better to call if something is missing or hidden.

khare - definitely call back. Don't wait so long.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed