Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 11:04 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Roshelle will become famous soon enough

Default Re: club house room not loading

Help I cannot get in the clubhouse. What is the problem??? This started for me Sunday evening 5/9/2010. HELP I want to trade.
Roshelle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #52
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Wow! WW sure has been glitchy lately! A major glitch like this will probably be fixed soon though.... I hope!
catzrock is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 11:09 PM   #53
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Me too!!! A couple of days ago I had this same problem. I had to use my son's computer to get into the clubhouse. No matter what I tried I couldn't get into the room ~ just a blue outline!!
It worked today though ~ weird!!
Old 05-11-2010, 04:23 AM   #54

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Default Re: clubhouse room not loading

i can not get in either i have tried it all but the clubhouse will not load this just started for me! ugg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 05:32 AM   #55
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clubhouse Kinz Chat plus "Agree to follow the rules" button glitching!

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
I just called Ganz to report my troubles, and they gave me an easy fix that worked beautifully for me. Our browser is IE 8, so anytime they do a little update on their programming, I need to always remember to clear my cache and UNCHECK the box that says "Preserve favorites website data"

After I did this, I am back in business and can resume my trading room activities, so I am a happy camper.
Thank you so much - I decided to try it with Internet explorer and then rebooting and it worked! If you don't know how to clear your cache and all the boxes check the wiki. There is a thread which tells you how to do it for each browser!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 06:03 AM   #56

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

i can not get in there today either and i am so had it with all these glitches! get them fixed already Ganz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 10:07 AM   #57
Lil Kinz

MsOsma is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!! I dont know why webkinz is not fixing the problems fast enough! I'm going to send them a letter via email to fix all the bugs!
MsOsma is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 10:09 AM   #58
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

This is happening to almost everyone has this problem! Webkinz really needs to get that glitch fixed.
xocaij is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 10:19 AM   #59
Lil Kinz

MsOsma is an unknown quantity at this point

People! I have just emailed ganz and informed them of the problems! If anyone else wants to inform them of anything else, here is there email address: webkinzsupport@ganz.com
MsOsma is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 10:39 AM   #60
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Our "minor: unable to initiate trade" thread is now merged with THIS thread. We can't enter any room in the clubhouse. BLUE "room background" SCREEN, only. Phone will turn on, can change zones, can select a room, but nothing loads - not even that chair! (asian, deluxe acct's)

GANZ????? Are you really reading these glitch reports?
Please try to fix this and let us know that you are aware, and working on it. You could just post right here in this thread!
We all know that several Ganz employees are WI'ers, too! It would go a long way to not having so many frustrated customers if we got some feedback - like "we are aware of this issue", "we are working on this issue" - here in the glitch threads, not on twitter, or to one individual customer. Hoping for a quick resolution...

Respectfully submitted,
MamaKinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!