Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 05:49 PM   #441
ebkinz are
Webkinz :)

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Party loot bag issue- warning!!! Do not put your own items in loot bags!!!!

Quote:
The error that you are seeing, Lori, is a regular account acknowledgement of time filled slots. If you upgrade to KC+ you have more choices and at any given time, not just midnight
Also, you have to be deluxe to use KC+.
adriepup102 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2010, 07:03 PM   #442

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Default Re: Party loot bag issue- warning!!! Do not put your own items in loot bags!!!!

Thanks so much for warning us
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 07:35 PM   #443
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clubhouse blue screen and parties?

Okay, I thought you have the parties (we're talking about the Party Packs, right?) in your house. Not in the Clubhouse.
3gypsies is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #444
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Clubhouse blue screen and parties?

I really don't think there is an answer to this problem... But I can say, I've been able to attend parties so it is a fixed glitch. But on the other hand, since it is still happening, I agree with Lolo. You should could Ganz while you can.
MyjesticS is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #445
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Help Cant get in Clubhouse rooms?!!

Unfortunately, you're not the only WI member with this problem. Several others are complaining. There only seems to be one way everyone is agreeing on to fix this. They are saying to call Ganz, at 1-866-WEBKINZ. Another member stated, "If Ganz gets enough calls still complaining about the problem, they will try again at fixing it." That's all everyone knows for now. I'm sorry I wasn't that much of help, but this is decided. Thanks for reading. Oh and you might wanna close this thread now.

MyjesticS
MyjesticS is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 10:15 PM   #446
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This has nothing to do with the parties not showing up What is going on is a time synch error.
I am having the same trouble with my Asian accounts. None of them are able to party and only half of the invitations are getting through. I had a party scheduled for 8:30 Wednesday morning (that is right now in Asia) and NONE of my accounts have the Go To Party button even when I have placed them in the correct color zone
It is the same problem that they had a couple of years ago when they tried to sync the rares in all zones. It will get worked out, we just have to wait and see
The error that you are seeing, Lori, is a regular account acknowledgement of time filled slots. If you upgrade to KC+ you have more choices and at any given time, not just midnight
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood what they were saying. Thanks.

It's confusing because it looks like 2 threads were merged. blue screen/loot bags
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 01:07 PM   #447
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: Everything Blue Except Park

Is anyone having better luck today with getting into the clubhouse? My friend had the blue screen problem and she's been able to get in after maintenace today.

I'm sorry people are having this problem.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #448
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
Is anyone having better luck today with getting into the clubhouse? My friend had the blue screen problem and she's been able to get in after maintenace today.

I'm sorry people are having this problem.
I have been able to get in as well, but I don't want to jinx anything-I've had limited access to the clubhouses off and on for the past few weeks so I didn't want to get excited when it was working today-if it continues to work for a full 24 hours, I"ll consider it fixed!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 02:45 PM   #449
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I was able to get into the clubhouse today after I cleared my temp internet files and cookies (on Internet Explorer); but after I got out of the clubhouse, I could not get any other part of WW to work. Everything else gave me a blue screen and I had to log out and back on in order for WW to work again!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 03:36 PM   #450
Lolokf

Lolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonder

I am with Dragonbird. I am getting in the clubhouse now, but not doing cartwheels until it's been fixed for 24 hours. The last maintenance seemed to have worked, though...at least for me. We'll see when it comes to party time! Good luck to all
Lolokf is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!