Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 03:51 PM   #431
Webkinz :)

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Help Cant get in Clubhouse rooms?!!

Can anyone help me? I can't get into any of the clubhouse rooms, on any of my accounts so I figure its a glitch with me and not Webkinz...
Can someone help me clear whatever is making things all funky in my Webkinz account?
Thanks
birdfolks

I have a party planned in a few days so I need to fix this now..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2010, 04:49 PM   #432
lgallu

lgallu will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Party loot bag issue- warning!!! Do not put your own items in loot bags!!!!

What is the number to call Ganz I cannot find it anywhere and I'm having major issues
lgallu is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #433
ebkinz

Cherrios is a name known to allCherrios is a name known to allCherrios is a name known to all

Default Re: Party loot bag issue- warning!!! Do not put your own items in loot bags!!!!

I am now not planning a party.
Cherrios is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 05:09 PM   #434
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

iluvdogs - I can understand your frustration as there are many people having problems with the blue screen issues. I have heard that people who include extra items and have guests that don't show up are having the 'extras' returned to their docks.

In any case, I think your suggestion to not include extra's until the glitches are worked out is good advice.

View Post Originally Posted by lgallu
What is the number to call Ganz I cannot find it anywhere and I'm having major issues
You can find it in Wiki by searching 'Contact Ganz'.

Quote:
If you have a problem with your Webkinz account and you need to contact Ganz:

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.

To contact Ganz via telephone, you must be over the age of 18.

OR

Use the Customer Service area on the Webkinz site.

If you do not have a specific question you can fill out a form called, 'Our question does not appear above' located under the 'Comments and Suggestions' link on the Customer Service page.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 05:09 PM   #435
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Thank you! Sorry about this

BTW: Red text is NOT allowed
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 05:11 PM   #436
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Ganz: 1.866.932.5469

I purchased a party pack last week but haven't been able to activate it. Planning works well until time selection. THEN NOTHING.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 05:13 PM   #437
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Aw, I am so sorry this happened to you! I won't be using my party pack until this gets fixed...
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #438
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by WillWork4KC
Ganz: 1.866.932.5469

I purchased a party pack last week but haven't been able to activate it. Planning works well until time selection. THEN NOTHING.
They are probably all booked. A lot of people are having that problem. I booked one at midnight kt, it's 9:00 here, for a week away.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 05:43 PM   #439
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Clubhouse blue screen and parties?

Yes it does. Sorry this is just another glitch
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 05:43 PM   #440
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
They are probably all booked. A lot of people are having that problem. I booked one at midnight kt, it's 9:00 here, for a week away.
This has nothing to do with the parties not showing up What is going on is a time synch error.
I am having the same trouble with my Asian accounts. None of them are able to party and only half of the invitations are getting through. I had a party scheduled for 8:30 Wednesday morning (that is right now in Asia) and NONE of my accounts have the Go To Party button even when I have placed them in the correct color zone
It is the same problem that they had a couple of years ago when they tried to sync the rares in all zones. It will get worked out, we just have to wait and see
The error that you are seeing, Lori, is a regular account acknowledgement of time filled slots. If you upgrade to KC+ you have more choices and at any given time, not just midnight
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!