Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 05:14 AM   #421
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Everything Blue Except Park

Well, I'm back to blue again today-it did work for me for a little last night-but after clearing cache again and the browser switcharoo, it is back to not working...
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2010, 05:49 AM   #422
waldo08
Gift Guru

lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I had the blue screen for one party yesterday but didn't have any problems for three parties last night. I wonder if the blue screen was because I forgot to load all of the items in my dock before the party started. I exited and logged off and then went through all of the steps but it didn't let me in. Just a thought.
lilkinzgrandma is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 05:52 AM   #423
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzgrandma
I had the blue screen for one party yesterday but didn't have any problems for three parties last night. I wonder if the blue screen was because I forgot to load all of the items in my dock before the party started. I exited and logged off and then went through all of the steps but it didn't let me in. Just a thought.
We were able to get in the clubhouse briefly yesterday too...I've tried both with the dock open and not open this morning-I've cleared my cache, rebooted, switched browsers...I'm REALLY hoping they fix this soon...Thanks for the tip though-I hope that works for some people!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 08:55 AM   #424
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clubhouse blue screen and parties?

So far I have been unable to successfully attend a party due to the blue screen issue. I would guess that if you are having that problem as well you would not be able to see or attend the party.

I hope this problem gets fixed soon so we can party with everyone else in WW! Good luck!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:14 AM   #425
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

I was finally able to attend my first party this morning, after several unsuccessful attempts last week. I did open my dock beforehand, but I had it open for other parties I couldn't get in to. I can't figure out the rhyme or reason why sometimes it works but not others. I hope people will continue to call (as I will) until this gets straightened out. Good luck everyone!
Old 05-25-2010, 10:34 AM   #426
Lolokf
Webkinz :)

Lolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonder

called Ganz today about that same issue and was told it should have been fixed last week and they are waiting to see how people call to say they have a problem to do more. In other words, they think it might just be me that has the problem, not them. So please, if you are having the blue screen or return to homepage issue, call Ganz and let them know so hopefully they can get this fixed. It is so sad to not get into parties or the clubhouse!!

and yes, they told me that if you can't get into the clubhouse, you can't get into a party.
Lolokf is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 01:58 PM   #427
aussiedoggielover

iluvdogs will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Party loot bag issue- warning!!! Do not put your own items in loot bags!!!!

MODS, PLEASE RED FLAG THIS POST!!! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT- BAD NEWS ABOUT PARTY LOOT BAGS!

I JUST HAD A PARTY THAT DIDN'T WORK AND I KEPT ON GETTING A BLUE SCREEN INSTEAD OF THE PARTY . I CALLED GANZ ABOUT THIS AND ASKED WHAT THEY COULD DO. THEY SAID "THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THE CLUBHOUSE AT THIS TIME AND PARTIES ARE NOT WORKING CORRECTLY. "
THEY OFFERED A REFUND OF MY $ 1000 KINZCASH THAT I SPENT ON THE PARTY PACK, BUT THEY REFUSED TO REFUND THE KINZCASH I SPENT ON ADDING MY OWN PRIZES TO THE LOOT BAGS.
THEY SAID THERE WAS NO WAY THEY CAN TELL WHEN SOMEONE ADDS THEIR OWN PRIZES TO LOOT BAGS, SO THEREFORE THEY CAN NOT REFUND ANYONE FOR LOOT BAG PRIZES. I ASKED IF THE ITEMS I PUT IN THE LOOT BAGS WOULD BE RETURNED TO MY DOCK AND THEY SAID THEY "HAD NO IDEA WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THEM, BUT THEY WOULD PROBABLY BE LOST AND NOT BE RETURNED." PEOPLE, PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING ABOUT SETTING UP YOUR PARTIES: DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN PRIZES TO LOOT BAGS AT THIS TIME!!! IF THE PARTY DOES NOT HAPPEN OR YOU HAVE ANY TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, GANZ WILL NOT ISSUE REFUNDS FOR ANY LOOTBAG PRIZES LOST. CONSIDERING THE LARGE AMOUNT OF PARTIES THAT HAVE PROBLEMS OR DO NOT HAPPEN PROPERLY, YOU MIGHT EVEN WANT TO REFRAIN FROM SCHEDULING ANY PARTIES AT ALL. IF YOU DO HAVE A PARTY, GOOD LUCK, BUT IF YOU ARE JUST PLANNING ONE, REMEMBER- DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN PRIZES FROM YOUR DOCK TO THE LOOT BAGS!

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your problems. But please do not use red or blue text, and please remember that using full caps (LIKE THIS) is considered yelling on the internet, and rude. --missgnomie

Last edited by MissGnomie; 05-25-2010 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: removing red text
Old 05-25-2010, 02:39 PM   #428
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Oh no, I saw the clubhouse this morning but now I see a blue screen again, my son is going to be devastated.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 03:39 PM   #429
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

THIS THREAD NAME KEEPS CHANGING! LOL. I have never had a thread like this. Anyways I hope the problems will start clearing up.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 03:44 PM   #430
ants a Ladybug

Kristindou is on a distinguished road

Everyone seems to have problems with parties: including me. I set up my party. I chose a time. I got on my account and guess what? I never got to go. I never saw any "Go to my party!" button. I didn't even get my goodie bag! So much for my 1,000 KC... Sorry for bit off-topicness...
Kristindou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!