Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 05:02 PM   #391
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Clubhouse

That has not been happening with me, I've never had much problems with the Clubhouse.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2010, 06:25 PM   #392
Webkinz :)

SpottedDog is on a distinguished road

I kept getting the Please Wait today.... then when I finally got in a room I could not see words??
SpottedDog is offline Male
Old 05-23-2010, 07:49 PM   #393
i gotz 51

b-b-bre will become famous soon enough

Default Party Problem

When I go to a party, my screen turns and stays blue. Nothing happens. I log out and back in, but nothing works. I lost 1000 KC and I never even got to go to my first party ever because of this glitch.
Do i have to clear my cache? is that hard/long to do?
I believe this is a major problem, because people will lose all their hard-earned money. Plus it takes me a rele long time to get $ anyhows.

and i planned a party but im not sure what time.
how would i check that?

Last edited by b-b-bre; 05-23-2010 at 07:49 PM..
b-b-bre is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 07:50 PM   #394
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Party Problem

Ok, it is not hard to delete your cookies/clear your cache. Just look at the top of the page and see where it says Tools...click that. Then choose internet options or perhaps just options depending on your browser set up. Then click delete all cookies and check box to not save history. Exit internet and then restart computer and then log into wkw. Hopefully that should work.

If not, then call Ganz and see if they will at least refund your kc or replace your party pack.

Hope this was of some help to you, my new friend.
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 08:20 PM   #395

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

No parties were working yesterday at all. Same blue screen for all of us, even thought you clear cache and reboot and all that stuff. That wasn't the issue. It's a WW issue.
I haven't tried today, but I'm assuming it hasn't been fixed yet.

I am surprised there hasn't been a news release or something since it was happening site wide to everyone, but if you don't see a news release about it in the next day, I'd call them and try to get a 1000kc refund.
I'm sure they're going to be swarmed with calls about this!

I had 5 parties to go to yesterday (all hosted by the same person, so she spent 5000 kc!) and none of them worked.

Sad! but you're not alone.
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 08:41 PM   #396
i gotz 51

b-b-bre will become famous soon enough

it wasnt yesterday it was last week

ok thanks i'll try that
b-b-bre is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 05:18 AM   #397
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

When you cleared your cache, did you make sure you deleted any stored cookies and temp files from your favorites list? On Windows IE, there is a box you need to uncheck to do this. (tools/internet options/delete browsing history/Preserve Favorites website data)
Even if your box is already unchecked, some people have found it helps to toggle this to checked, delete history, then uncheck box and clear again.
This blue screen of death has been happening with alarming frequency to many.

For complete instructions on how to clear your browser's cache, please click HERE.

Remember, make sure you are NOT logged on to Webkinz World when you do this. If you are logged on to Webkinz World, this will not work.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 06:22 AM   #398
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

I too had the same problems with entering the clubhouse. Tried many different remedies, but none worked so I guess it is just another problem for Webkinz to solve with all the others they are currently working to fix. It is very frustrating having so many glitches, but I think this usually happens when they try to add many new things all at once. My solution is to just give us one new thing once a week instead of all of them at once and maybe that would help keep the glitches down. The problem with the parties is fixed now, but they should realize that anything they put in as new, will create havoc with their system as everyone wants to try it out right away.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 07:29 AM   #399
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Everything Blue Except Park

Well I'm still with the blue screen AGAIN today-they STILL show on their newz page that this is fixed-which is BOLOGNA! DD's computer usually works, but she got kicked out of her party and then couldnt' get back in due to blue screen...I can ONLY hope that means they are working on it!! PLEASE!!???
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 07:41 AM   #400
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Everything Blue Except Park

We have not been able to get into the clubhouse (blue screen) for several days now. VERY frustrating!
Desty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!