Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 01:47 PM   #361
Webkinz :)

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Default Re: party glitch

Calling Ganz at least gets you loot and cake.
gigglemeg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #362
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I had this glitch all the time then I updated by adobe software and it works now
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 01:58 PM   #363
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

Google Chrome works for me when I get the Blue room screen
Old 05-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #364
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Default Clubhouse blue screen and parties?

I want to try to have a party but I am still having the issue with the blue screen in the clubhouse, would that mean I couldn't see a party??
Thanks!
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #365
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Default Re: clubhouse room not loading

Is it working now?
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 07:28 PM   #366
Backup account is ex
Banned
chocolatelablil is on a distinguished road

Default Re: clubhouse room not loading

Yes it's happening to me right now! i just want to punch my computer shake it and say what is wrong with you!

how do you clear the cache?
chocolatelablil is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 07:31 PM   #367
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Everything Blue Except Park

Is everyone able to get back into the clubhouses? I was able to not long ago-and they posted that they fixed all clubhouse issues on the Kinzville Newz page...Just wondering if everyone is back to normal?

I take it back, I'm back to the blue screen this evening...This is a complete nightmare!

This time it is actually worse than before. You cannot navigate away from the blue screen by clicking arcade-once you're blue screened that is it and you have to log out...Anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited by dragonbird; 05-21-2010 at 07:31 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 09:23 PM   #368
Lil Kinz
taggylou is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so totally fed up with Ganz. I have been unable to access any room at all in the clubhouse. My little seven year old grandaughter worked so hard to earn the money for a party. She purchased prizes to fill the loot bag with and took a nap so she could go to her party tonight. Now I'm dealing with a heart broken little girl because all she got was a blue screen and we tried three different computers and two different search engines to no avail. How do you explain to a child that Ganz is beyond incompetent? She lost her money, her loot and her party. I thought this was fixed. I have called several times and all I am told is "we are aware of the problem". That is no longer acceptable. They need to get their act together and fix it. I will be calling them on Monday and giving them a good piece of my mind not that it matters any to them. All they do is sit around and count their money that we spend on them. I am done spending anything on Webkinz until this issue is resolved. Thank you for listening.
taggylou is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #369
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by taggylou
I am so totally fed up with Ganz. I have been unable to access any room at all in the clubhouse. My little seven year old grandaughter worked so hard to earn the money for a party. She purchased prizes to fill the loot bag with and took a nap so she could go to her party tonight. Now I'm dealing with a heart broken little girl because all she got was a blue screen and we tried three different computers and two different search engines to no avail. How do you explain to a child that Ganz is beyond incompetent? She lost her money, her loot and her party. I thought this was fixed. I have called several times and all I am told is "we are aware of the problem". That is no longer acceptable. They need to get their act together and fix it. I will be calling them on Monday and giving them a good piece of my mind not that it matters any to them. All they do is sit around and count their money that we spend on them. I am done spending anything on Webkinz until this issue is resolved. Thank you for listening.
You might want to try calling customer service Monday morning...They really are pretty good with working with their customers, and if you explain the situation I'm sure they will refund your granddaughter's kinzcash for when she was unable to access the party...Sorry this is happening to you, but at least you aren't alone and there will be a higher priority for them fixing it!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 01:04 PM   #370
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Thanks a lot Ganz

Same thing with the blue room happened to me yesterday when I tried to join a party on the island vacation. I logged in and out cleared cache. Ganz was just not going to let me in
sdf9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!