Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 02:35 PM   #311
elcome Spring!!
Webkinz :)

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Everything Blue Except Park

So, how do you find out your server numbers?
jenndriver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2010, 02:35 PM   #312
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
We never do that unless we can't access a new update..her computer is for WW porpoises (dd's way of saying purposes) only and my motto is if it ain't broke don't fix it! haha! It probably hasn't been cleared since the update that took away the moon lamps....

Thanks for answering so quickly!

Make sure she doesn't clear them or else things may stop working for her!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 02:36 PM   #313
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I remember reading on another thread about the parties not working, that someone said if they go through AOL then they don't get the blue screen, but otherwise they do. (I don't have AOL)
no parties don't work for me either...and no i don't have aol..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #314
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by jenndriver
So, how do you find out your server numbers?
If you are using Mozilla Firefox, then at the bottom of the browser window it will say something like "transferring data from wapi12.webkinz.com". In this case, the server number would be 12 (the number after "wapi").
Old 05-19-2010, 03:30 PM   #315
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

I am an American Acct. on server 10 and I can get into the clubhouse and the park, but I cannot load the front page..(the blue screen) for anyone that is trying to see if it a server issue.
april1013 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 03:32 PM   #316
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by april1013
I still cannot get the front page to load. Am I doing something wrong? I've cleared everything and restarted several times. I can see my pet and it seems to work fine, I just have a blue screen where the Newspaper should be.
more than likely just the account itself and not even computer related at all {some of the 15 accounts I access blue out on the newspaper and some don't, although most but not all have trouble accessing weeklies like the question/survey and the communal challenge sections} -- I go to Things to Do when it blue screens my newspaper when I first go in then flip back to Newspaper section; pain but it eventually brings it up so I can check for example the survey question. A lot of times but not always when the newspaper bluescreens on logging in it won't show you mail section that pops up when you click in to do that nor the daily care part, not until you go to another section and/or back in again

I've worked on trying to figure out things like this for months and months {as in over a couple of years} working on different ISPs on different computers running different OSes {operating systems} including 2 kinds of Macs as well as over a dozen different browsers plus some of them brand new/almost new or otherwise up to date -- I have come to the conclusion that some days nothing will work on their end, that it is on their end {servers or whatever} and it doesn't matter what zone I am in {accounts in all 3} nor even what time I use/do anything {their afternoon/evening my way early in the middle of night/morning like 1-3 am} so that doesn't matter either. Keep trying to at least find workarounds {like leaving the login newspaper to go to another part then back to Newspaper} and that USUALLY works but other than that not much anyone can do.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #317

wobblybox will become famous soon enough

Default Re: clubhouse room not loading

Spoke with Webkinz customer service just now. She said that they are aware that some people are having a problem, and that they are working on it. She could not give me an idea of when it will be fixed (sounded as though they were not real sure why it was working some places and not others). She did suggest that some people were having success with Firefox and that I may want to download that. I gave it a try. I did seem that things loaded faster in webkinz with firefox except the club house - still just the blue screen. I really miss the club house! Those of you who can - enjoy it while you have it!!
wobblybox is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #318

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

I had this problem before when i clicked "I agree to follow these rules" then the blue screen popped up. I just logged on webkinz now and its fixed.
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 03:45 PM   #319

mommytors will become famous soon enough

For the last three days, I have consistently found that it will load for me in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoon, but after mid-day, all I get is a blue screen. I have tried clearing the cache, restarting the computer, everything I can think of. It is SO frustrating!!! The clubhouse is the place I spend the most time when I am able. If anyone has any suggestions, please post.
mommytors is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 04:34 PM   #320
Wacky Holidays!

I just tried on my husbands Macbook and I can get into the clubhouse (I only tried my main account). I have used his Macbook before for WW and I have NEVER cleared the cache (started using it a few months ago off and on).

I still can't get into the clubhouse using Windows XP after clearing the cache and cookies.

In my opinion, there has to be some files that just aren't loading on my computer when they should be.

On my husband's Macbook, I get the blue screen for about a second, but then it is followed by the Loading bar and then the room loads. On my computer, it never gets to the Loading bar; it just freezes at the blue screen.

This reminds me of when most people were having problems in Fairy Falls with the screen not loading and then they would lose their turn for 6 hours. It took Webkinz months to be able to fix that issue.

There is supposed to be a new "event" in June. I sure hope it is NOT in the clubhouse!

If my clubhouse doesn't load, I am assuming that means that I can't get the vacations to work? Does anyone know for sure?
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!