Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 12:51 PM   #301
elcome Spring!!
Webkinz :)

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Everything Blue Except Park

I hear you. I got in this morning and then, this afternoon, nada. I call it the Blue Screen of Clubhouse Death. I am tired of being confused by Ganz with this on again- off again Clubhouse stuff.
jenndriver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2010, 12:55 PM   #302

pinkprincess22 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprincess22 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Party not working

I know how you feel about this! I am very upset about this and Ganz can't do anything about it. Well they should. I had a party too and when I clicked on go to party the it would load and the screen would turn blue. I tried many of times and nothing. I log out and in many of times before the party was up and nothing. My kids were very sad about this.
pinkprincess22 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 01:08 PM   #303
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I just tested the four accounts in my family to see if I could duplicate the problem, and everything is working fine on my end.

my account, server #4
husband's account, server #16
daughter's account, server #16
mother's account, server #15

Following the last system maintenance I had a problem getting the front page to load for a couple of days, but that seems to be working fine now.

I'm using Fire Fox and Windows 7 on my machine. It's a Netbook, with limited RAM, so I'm used to things moving slowly all of the time, but it seems to be getting the job done here.
FIA is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 01:13 PM   #304

pinkprincess22 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprincess22 has a spectacular aura about

I have that same problem! Even with the parties. I cleared my cashe and cookies and nothing. The only one that is working for me is the park. WEIRD!!
pinkprincess22 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 01:56 PM   #305
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

I still cannot get the front page to load. Am I doing something wrong? I've cleared everything and restarted several times. I can see my pet and it seems to work fine, I just have a blue screen where the Newspaper should be.
april1013 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 02:01 PM   #306
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I just tested the four accounts in my family to see if I could duplicate the problem, and everything is working fine on my end.

my account, server #4
husband's account, server #16
daughter's account, server #16
mother's account, server #15

Following the last system maintenance I had a problem getting the front page to load for a couple of days, but that seems to be working fine now.

I'm using Fire Fox and Windows 7 on my machine. It's a Netbook, with limited RAM, so I'm used to things moving slowly all of the time, but it seems to be getting the job done here.
I have found taht if the computer works, it works and if it doesn't it doesn't...I can access all my clubhouses from DD's computer, but none on my own computer...but for the life of me, cannot figure out why..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 02:04 PM   #307
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

But I can get into the Clubhouse....this is so weird!
april1013 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 02:31 PM   #308
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just looked at all of my Anti-Virus software logs and nothing has been blocked; so the problem is NOT my Anti-Virus software (just one more variable to take out of the equation!)

Dragonbird, has your DD cleared the cache/temp files and cookies lately on her web browser?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #309
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I just looked at all of my Anti-Virus software logs and nothing has been blocked; so the problem is NOT my Anti-Virus software (just one more variable to take out of the equation!)

Dragonbird, has your DD cleared the cache/temp files and cookies lately on her web browser?
We never do that unless we can't access a new update..her computer is for WW porpoises (dd's way of saying purposes) only and my motto is if it ain't broke don't fix it! haha! It probably hasn't been cleared since the update that took away the moon lamps....
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #310
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I remember reading on another thread about the parties not working, that someone said if they go through AOL then they don't get the blue screen, but otherwise they do. (I don't have AOL)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!