Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 11:49 AM   #21
ants to be a
Webkinz :)

kingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Clubhouse Kinz Chat plus "Agree to follow the rules" button glitching!

This is interesting. I'm 99.99999% sure that, it's a fact that it is NOT Ganz, but the computers.

For example, on my Dell computer, this problem is happening. But, today, I was curious enough to go on a MacBook, and try this out. Surely enough, it worked! (On the same account that I tired on a Dell.)

I don't know what to do on my Dell, though.....
kingofworld13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 03:00 PM   #22
patthomas has a spectacular aura about

Default clubhouse

I have been having trouble getting into the clubhouse kinz plus, i can get to the part where i click to agree to the rules,then i get a blue page cannot get any further. I have cleared my cookies ect. anyone eles having this problem. removed would love any help i can get, the clubhouse is my favorite part webkinz.

Please do not post any personal information about you. It is for your safety.
COWS4YOU

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 05-09-2010 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: removed email address
patthomas is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 03:03 PM   #23
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

Default Re: clubhouse

hello patthomas. i am not for sure, but i do not think it is appropriate on WI to share email addresses. you may want to edit that out of your post
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #24
kiki91598

~Breezy~ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: clubhouse

Well, if you have already gotten permission and got an email, then you should be able to go in. Sometimes, older computers have trouble supporting some sites. I had an old computer that wouldn't even let me log in to webkinz. Or sometimes, it just freezes. Try getting off of it a day or two and see what happens. sometimes, you even have to be patient. If that happens, just wait and see if it loads or go away from the computer for a few minutes. Sometimes it just needs time to load properly. Hope that helped! xD
~Breezy~ is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 05:05 PM   #25
agd

agd will become famous soon enough

Question trading room wont open?

So I was going to go in the clubhouse kinzchat+
I clicked agree to the rules button,then the screen went entirley blue and wouldn't load...
I tried logging back in,the same thing happened...

It worked fine in the regular kinzchat clubhouse O_o
And it was after 9am so the kc+ rooms were open (??)
agd is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #26
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Default Re: trading room wont open?

I can't get into the clubhouse either. The screen just goes blank.

Last edited by crazygirl024; 05-09-2010 at 05:23 PM..
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #27
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

It has been that way for me for about 3-4 days. Cleared cache, logged out and back on, tried 4 different accounts, tried 3 different computers and still NOTHING. Blue screen is all I get. Is this only happening to a few of us? This needs fxed.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #28

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

I posted the same problem about 4 hours ago but my message was removed. Still cannot access any clubhouse room. Kinzville Park works just fine, though.

- I tried cache-cleaning and rebooting. No effect.
- I tried Internet Explorer v6, v8, and Firefox. No effect.
- I reinstalled Adobe Flash on all browsers. No effect.
- I tried logging in from another computer. No effect.

Last edited by Pitenana; 05-09-2010 at 07:25 PM..
Old 05-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #29
maddiefu
Maddiefu is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation blue clubhouse screen

Hey anyone run into a problem where when you click; "i agree to the rules" button for kinzchat plus that after you click the screen just turns blue and you can't do anythin? The weird part is that i can go other places afterwards and be fine. It's been like this for days! Help!!!!!!!!
Maddiefu is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 11:14 PM   #30
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: blue clubhouse screen

Hi Maddie. Well, it hasn't happened to me but I was talking to my bff on the phone earlier & she said it was happening to her today & she was very frustrated b/c she could go everywhere else.

Another friend, on a different forum site, said she had trouble getting into PJ's shop and she would have to log out and then back in b4 it would let her go there.

Ya'll should report it to Ganz.

Bren
bluedollymama is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!