Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #281
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Everything Blue Except Park

I downloaded Safari and I still get the blue screen in the Clubhouse when I use Safari
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2010, 11:52 PM   #282

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Party not working

After I cleared my cache AGAIN and rebooted i was able to see the clubhouse again and attend my first party tonight. REBOOTING was the key!
Old 05-19-2010, 01:52 AM   #283
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Party not working

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
After I cleared my cache AGAIN and rebooted i was able to see the clubhouse again and attend my first party tonight. REBOOTING was the key!
Unfortunately, rebooting did NOT work for me.

I am glad that it worked for you.

I have tried IE, Firefox, and Safari (which I just installed yesterday). I still get the blue screen in the clubhouse after clearing all of the temp files/cache and cookies (and rebooting). Before I try to go into a room (and get the blue screen), it shows 0 pets in all of the rooms.

I haven't cleared my cache on Google Chrome for a while, and that is the only one I can use to get into the clubhouse, but no one else is there (shows 0 pets in all of the rooms).

I am running Windows XP.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:07 AM   #284
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Me too! I have tried all those browsers too and cleared ALL my recent data with them all and rebooted the computer (two different computers) countless times! I don't get anything but blue with google chrome though either. One computer is Vista and the other is Windows 7. I don't know what more I can do! This needs fixed Ganz!
COONYCOON is online now Female
Old 05-19-2010, 02:30 AM   #285
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I know it can be easily found if you're using FF but not so easy with IE but any of y'all know what server these accounts are on? And what zone? {not sure zone matters but never hurts to have more info}
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 03:12 AM   #286
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
I know it can be easily found if you're using FF but not so easy with IE but any of y'all know what server these accounts are on? And what zone? {not sure zone matters but never hurts to have more info}

I don't think it is server specific. I think it has to do with the temp files that are not being downloaded to our computers to make the software work properly. Customer service was able to take my pet/account to a party using their computer; but all I got was the blue screen on my computer.

I am running Windows XP.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:07 AM   #287
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
My server is thirteen for what it is worth! Thanks for looking into this
COONYCOON is online now Female
Old 05-19-2010, 04:59 AM   #288
ants to be a

kingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Thanks a lot Ganz

This is happening to me as well, I think it has to do with the clubhouse glitch. (Where, if you try to go in any room you get that same blue screen... )
kingofworld13 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 05:04 AM   #289
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

It's happening to alot of people as well...myself included...

bright side: it's a lovely shade of blue! Imagine if it were a nasty brownish green or something...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 05:49 AM   #290
ants to be a

kingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It's happening to alot of people as well...myself included...

bright side: it's a lovely shade of blue! Imagine if it were a nasty brownish green or something...
Yes.. A lovely shade of blue indeed.
kingofworld13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!