Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #271
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Thanks a lot Ganz

This was a big problem for me last week. I went and updated by adobe flash player. I use internet explorer 8.0 with it you have to clear your cashe differently for it to work. If that's what you use to do this . First download the new adobe update. Then go to tools. Then click delete browser history. BUT this is the important part, unclick the top box. This preserves the data for your favorite visited websites. Ganz told me this is why it didn't get fixed because I cleared my cashe but my computer kept the old ww settings because I always went there
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #272
Webkinz :)

MidnightStorm is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Everything Blue Except Park

Blue Screen = Blue Screen of Death. It's a problem known to cost lost of data, information, ect. It may seem not quite harmful but it is. By lost of data I mean every thing downloaded to the computer. And I mean EVERYTHING.

My advice is to stop going on Webkinz until we are notified by Ganz the problem as ended. Otherwise if you with to go online your risking deletion of your accounts due to the problem.
MidnightStorm is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 07:44 PM   #273
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
This was a big problem for me last week. I went and updated by adobe flash player. I use internet explorer 8.0 with it you have to clear your cashe differently for it to work. If that's what you use to do this . First download the new adobe update. Then go to tools. Then click delete browser history. BUT this is the important part, unclick the top box. This preserves the data for your favorite visited websites. Ganz told me this is why it didn't get fixed because I cleared my cashe but my computer kept the old ww settings because I always went there
I'll go ahead and clear my cache, but I don't think updating my browser will work. I use Firefox.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 07:45 PM   #274

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

it is happening to me too.... grr it was happening.... then fixed.... this morning.... yeah you guessed it.... blue again!!!!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 07:46 PM   #275
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

Default Parties NOT happening!

I planned a party for tonight at 8:30pm till 9. Well when I logged on nothing happened!?!?! The only thing that could have gone wrong was when I had finished planning my party a box popped up and said something about an error - but they used another word- not error.
Tell me what should happen when you plan a party!
Pandingo124 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 08:43 PM   #276
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Default Re: clubhouse room not loading

So different browsers work for different people. SO i would download them and try them out.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 08:43 PM   #277

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Everything Blue Except Park

Hate to say it but glad it is not just me. I was in the trade rooms this morning but now nothing. I was able to get into a party for my bff on her account but it was on my tiny notebook so I cant see any of the bottom of the screen. So no trading for me on the baby computer. It has donr this to me like every other day now. I just started getting back into the webkinz scene and this stinks! hope they fix it asap!
Old 05-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #278
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by MidnightStorm
Blue Screen = Blue Screen of Death. It's a problem known to cost lost of data, information, ect. It may seem not quite harmful but it is. By lost of data I mean every thing downloaded to the computer. And I mean EVERYTHING.

My advice is to stop going on Webkinz until we are notified by Ganz the problem as ended. Otherwise if you with to go online your risking deletion of your accounts due to the problem.

I think you are misunderstanding. When we say blue screen, we do not mean our whole computer; we just mean that we get blue inside the WW screen (the Things to Do menu usually still works after you switch the color on your kinzchat phone).

It is not the Blue Screen = Blue Screen of Death issue (which is very bad if your computer keeps shutting down by itself).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #279
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Kary
I was on the same computer. I only have internet explorer.
Thank you for answering my question.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:11 PM   #280
Wacky Holidays!

Firefox not loading the clubhouse rooms for me (cache and cookies cleared).
IE not loading the clubhouse rooms for me (temp files and cookies cleared).
Google Chrome loading the rooms but no pets are there (all rooms say 0 pets)--cache NOT cleared recently.

I am running Windows XP.

I will try to download Safari and see what happens.
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!