Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 05:38 PM   #261
Webkinz :)

kbugsmom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Everything Blue Except Park

I'm on firefox, and I AM able to get into the clubhouse. Just thought Id share the info.
kbugsmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2010, 05:59 PM   #262
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Thumbs down Thanks a lot Ganz

I was really looking forward to my Cheer party at 6:30 KT but no, Ganz had other ideas. I've had parties the last few days and wasn't able to go on my main, but I was able on my spare so I was fine with that...

And then today when I go on my main as usual it doesn't work. When I click the button is does absolutely nothing, nothing at all. No loading sign, no blue screen, nothing. My main is on server 17.

Then on my spare I tried and I got this blue screen, after it telling me a game was in session. This one is on server 16, and this is a pic of the blue screen I get:

Click the image to open in full size.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #263
Anthony

antsean327 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Thanks a lot Ganz

Hmm major, but there probably fixing the glitches, so they can work .
antsean327 is offline Male
Old 05-18-2010, 06:04 PM   #264
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by antsean327
Hmm major, but there probably fixing the glitches, so they can work .
I love this new feature, my favorite of pretty much all their features. But if they can't get it to work, than I don't want it. I bought that party pack for this party today and wasted 1000 KC, obviously I'm not getting a refund. I'm glad my friends had fun, but it's hard to think I couldn't make it to my own party.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:06 PM   #265
Anthony

antsean327 has disabled reputation

Same, the paty pack isn't letting me set time, but Webkinz is adding a bunch of stuff to the virtual world, so you'll have to be patient and wait .

Try-

1- Logging off and logging back in

2- Contacting Ganz, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

3- Try and wait
antsean327 is offline Male
Old 05-18-2010, 06:07 PM   #266
Wincest otp

View Post Originally Posted by antsean327
Same, the paty pack isn't letting me set time, but Webkinz is adding a bunch of stuff to the virtual world, so you'll have to be patient and wait .

Try-

1- Logging off and logging back in

2- Contacting Ganz, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

3- Try and wait
I've done all those things, the waiting is the hardest. But thanks for your help, I know I'm being a bit dramatic but I love these parties.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #267
I Wiki

purplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond repute

That is major, I couldn't blame you for thinking you wasted all that KC either, I would be upset to.H onestly, i haven't tried any of this party stuff out yet. Is it worth it?
purplemonster80 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 06:52 PM   #268

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Default Re: clubhouse room not loading

I could not get into the clubhouse using IE, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. I finally downloaded Opera, a browser that I used to use quite a bit on my last computer but had never got around to downloading on my new one and I was finally able to get in! I don't know why that browser worked for me when the others didn't but at least now I should be able to attend my own party. For others having the same blue room issue when trying to go to the clubhouse it is worth a try. Good luck all!
Margo is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #269

Kary is a glorious beacon of lightKary is a glorious beacon of lightKary is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Everything Blue Except Park

I was on the same computer. I only have internet explorer.
Kary is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 07:04 PM   #270
Wincest otp

View Post Originally Posted by purplemonster80
That is major, I couldn't blame you for thinking you wasted all that KC either, I would be upset to.H onestly, i haven't tried any of this party stuff out yet. Is it worth it?
It's more than ever worth it if you can go to the party! They're a lot of fun!
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!