Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 08:34 AM   #221
snHSGDBNASVdshga
Webkinz :)

landofmysetery is on a distinguished road

Default Re: clubhouse room not loading

Yeah and now my webkinz account won't even load... geez webkinz ppl do something before i go nuts!!!
landofmysetery is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 08:53 AM   #222
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Thanks for the info, you've been quoted many times, rollingfur, but it didn't work for me, either. And if you look in the trading rooms - there is NO ONE in there. Peak-times dirung the week have at least 150-500 people. The weekend? At any given time there can be 1,000 people trading. So this is more than a 'little glitch'. And Ganz knows that 'check/uncheck' in the 'delete browser history' is NOT the answer. Anyone else have a life OUTSIDE of WW and use their compouters for other things??? Well it can get REALLY annoying when all your info from yesterday's work needs to be re-dug up because you de to clear you browser history and NOT preserve favorites date, pswrds, etc! This is getting quite ridiculous. We haven't been able trade for over 10 days. And how has Ganz responded??? This issue has gone from Minor, to Major, to Critical. And still: NO RESOLUTION. I don't mean to sound unreasonable, but 10-14 days??? Something's gotta' give!

Exasperated,
MamaKinz

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
A couple of days ago someone talked to Ganz and they said that when you are clearing your cache UNCHECK the "Preserve Favorites website Data". When I did that I could get into the clubhouse. Then a couple of days later it happened again. So "Preserve Favorites website Data" was UNCHECKED and I cleared my cache, but still it didn't work. So I CHECKED "Preserve Favorites website Data", cleared my cache and I could get in. I think you have to play the CHECKED and UNCHECKED game.

Hope that helps.

Once again Ganz is Glitches R'Us!
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 10:28 AM   #223
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Happening here on accounts on differant servers and computers and after clearing all cookies and across several browsers. I use regseeker to clear every possible cookie.
We have IE, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari for browsers.

I think it should be deemed their loading problem by now. As they like to ask when you call about the speed of loading on a scale of 1-10... not loading at all is a zero...
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 10:30 AM   #224
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clubhouse?

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy113
You can try clearing your cache, restarting your computer, and then log back in. Otherwise then I am not sure...
I have done all this and no luck on five accounts on different computers- any other ideas? Thanks!
-Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #225
teachergirl76
teachergirl76 is on a distinguished road

I tried to check/uncheck game to no avail. Then tried from my computer at work. Nada. It's showing me the blue box for over a week now.
teachergirl76 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #226
angelbaby2978

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Party not working

Okay so we were invited to a partie at 11:30 and finally it worked and I got my cake and got the loot bag but only got to play two of the games because I was the only person at the party. I'm thinking that the person throwing the the and the others who were invited might of been having the blue screen problem because otherwise I would think they would of been at the party but I was all by myself so it was kindof boring but I was happy to finally get at lootbag. I am invited to another party at 2:00 so hopefully it work but I will update later and I really hope the parties are working for everyone else! It is really neat if it works right and everyone can attend.
Angel
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 11:41 AM   #227
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I had the blue room for a bit yesterday, now again today. It's making me crazy!!!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 12:53 PM   #228
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I finally get in the clubhouse, and my chat bar goes missing! This is so weird!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 01:14 PM   #229
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Thanks for the info, you've been quoted many times, rollingfur, but it didn't work for me, either. And if you look in the trading rooms - there is NO ONE in there. Peak-times dirung the week have at least 150-500 people. The weekend? At any given time there can be 1,000 people trading. So this is more than a 'little glitch'. And Ganz knows that 'check/uncheck' in the 'delete browser history' is NOT the answer. Anyone else have a life OUTSIDE of WW and use their compouters for other things??? Well it can get REALLY annoying when all your info from yesterday's work needs to be re-dug up because you de to clear you browser history and NOT preserve favorites date, pswrds, etc! This is getting quite ridiculous. We haven't been able trade for over 10 days. And how has Ganz responded??? This issue has gone from Minor, to Major, to Critical. And still: NO RESOLUTION. I don't mean to sound unreasonable, but 10-14 days??? Something's gotta' give!

Exasperated,
MamaKinz
I completely understand!!! I am sooooooooooooooo sick of having to clear my chache. Each time I got to a site NOTHING is kept and I am going CRAZY! I too have not traded in over 14 days. I think I am having withdrawls.

Typical Ganz Glitches R'Us!
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 02:07 PM   #230
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Has anyone called ganz about the problem? I haven't ever called..... so i don't know if they could help.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!