Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 10:07 PM   #211
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: clubhouse room not loading

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I have a fix for this I think?
And maybe it should be on the first page!!!!!
Because there are a million post and threads all over about these complaints!
My 6 accts gave me the blue screen since Wed until I did what rollingfur post #162 said do and now it works for me I will put in the link
click here!!
Critical clubhouse room not loading - Page 2
This didn't work for me I went to 6 parties today and all worked fine up until the one at 10:30KT... I tried 2 computers too...
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #212
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
This didn't work for me I went to 6 parties today and all worked fine up until the one at 10:30KT... I tried 2 computers too...
I'm so sad for you!
Like she said it's the check and uncheck game!
I am just happy it did for me bacause like I said I haven't been in clubhouse, this means vacations as well and I missed all the parties I excepted invites to since Wed morning after thier maintenance!
I just hope Ganz fixes it soon!!!
Good luck to you
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 10:15 PM   #213
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

My 6 accts gave me the blue screen since Wed until I did what rollingfur post #162 said do and now it works for me I will put in the link
click here!!
Thanks for the idea, but this still didn't work for me. Those of you who are just now encountering this problem, consider yourself lucky...It has been like this for me for over 2 weeks! I have not traded or been able to attend a party at all. Hopefully soon...
Old 05-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #214
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

click here!!
View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
I'm so sad for you!
Like she said it's the check and uncheck game!
I am just happy it did for me bacause like I said I haven't been in clubhouse, this means vacations as well and I missed all the parties I excepted invites to since Wed morning after thier maintenance!
I just hope Ganz fixes it soon!!!
Good luck to you
View Post Originally Posted by injapan1
Thanks for the idea, but this still didn't work for me. Those of you who are just now encountering this problem, consider yourself lucky...It has been like this for me for over 2 weeks! I have not traded or been able to attend a party at all. Hopefully soon...
Mine is glitched again
I switched rooms to go where more pets were and it went to blue screen
I guess I should have just waited until more came to me haha!
Oh well just a tease of what I am missing!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 11:06 PM   #215
Everything
Webkinz :)

CheekyLove is a jewel in the roughCheekyLove is a jewel in the rough

Go and clear all your cookies.

Go to tools at top of page (On left)
Click it and put delete internet browsing history
It should say Clear cookies!

Hope I helped!
CheekyLove is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 11:13 PM   #216
gabriellek94 is an unknown quantity at this point

What Might Help Is To Clear All Your Internet Cookies Or Use A Different Internet Browser.
How To Clear Your Internet Cookies Go To The Top Of Your Internet Page And Click Tools
Then Click Delete Browsing History Then At The Bottom Of That Page Click Delete.

Hope That Helps.
gabriellek94 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 11:38 PM   #217
Lil Kinz

kyoung01 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had this same problem tonight for my party at 10:30. It was going to be my first party and I couldn't even go!! I was so disappointed. Only one of my guests was able to attend. Everyone else recieved this blue screen.
I also am unable to get into the clubhouse right now, receiving the blue screen...
Old 05-17-2010, 12:01 AM   #218
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I have had the suggestion on post #162 all along for months, ive cleared my cache and cookies and history and all that and i still get the blue screen for any room in the clubhouse. its really much worse since the party feature. i kinda expected something to happen, it always does when they add something 'new and fun'-------- the old stuff wont work even worse then it didntnt work.........................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 08:00 AM   #219
hat R U talkin' abou

Love2BHappy is on a distinguished road

I have been having this problem for the last week. I have a few computers in the house. One has IE8 and the others do not. The clubhouse has always loaded for all my computers. Now, suddenly, it doesn't. This needs to get fixed!!
Love2BHappy is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 08:07 AM   #220
lollipopgal8 on Webk

Peachtea1998 is a jewel in the roughPeachtea1998 is a jewel in the rough

I got it to work yesterday, but today no.
Peachtea1998 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!