Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 10:31 PM   #151
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Party not working

Yup I got 2 parties for today and had the same problem. I'm telling them I want goody bags sent to the accounts that tried but could not get in. I paid for the parties and could not get in with any of my accounts. I'm really peeved.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 10:38 PM   #152
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Yup I got 2 parties for today and had the same problem. I'm telling them I want goody bags sent to the accounts that tried but could not get in. I paid for the parties and could not get in with any of my accounts. I'm really peeved.
I sent them a comment in the "contact us" section during the time of the party so that they would know I was in my WW acct at the time of party and I too want them to send my loot bags to me!
And my cake! LOL
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 10:39 PM   #153
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

The problem I'm getting is that when I've finished everything I get a wrong/missing parameters error and my party box is still in my dock.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 11:26 PM   #154
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

This is sad, but some of us have not been able to get into the club house for weeks (let alone the parties). Not many people seemed too concerned at the time, because it appeared to only affect only certain people on (i am guessing) certain servers. Take a look at the "Club House Won't Load" thread. It has over 140 hits.

These glitches really need fixed by Ganz. I honestly can't even remember the last time I could get into the club house. It has been at least 2 weeks. Here is what I have tried for the fixes:

12 different accounts (10 Asian and 2 American)
5 different browsers (Google Chrome, Safari, IE, Oprah, and Firefox)
4 different computers (2 macbooks, 1 HP desktop, and 1 Dell Laptop)
Cleared cache on ALL
Logged in and out Multiple times
Tried every color zone incuding Gold

Still nothing but blue screen.

Hopefully we get a fix soon.

Good Luck Everyone!
Old 05-15-2010, 11:28 PM   #155
Supermanfan2
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
The problem I'm getting is that when I've finished everything I get a wrong/missing parameters error and my party box is still in my dock.
I believe the parameters comment occurs when you invite non-North American accounts to the party. Currently only NA accounts are able to have and attend parties.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 12:19 AM   #156
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

All these complaints don't surprise me, every time a new feature is added IT DOES NOT WORK. I don't know about programming, but is there a way for them to check that it works perfectly fine before releasing it? I have a complaint to add to the list, I bought a party pack and it won't let me choose the time when I am setting up the invitation. I am looking forward to the cool clothing, I hope they fix it soon. I have cleared my cache, refreshed my page numerous times and still DOESN'T WORK
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 02:59 AM   #157
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by CLOUD DANCER
All these complaints don't surprise me, every time a new feature is added IT DOES NOT WORK. I don't know about programming, but is there a way for them to check that it works perfectly fine before releasing it? I have a complaint to add to the list, I bought a party pack and it won't let me choose the time when I am setting up the invitation. I am looking forward to the cool clothing, I hope they fix it soon. I have cleared my cache, refreshed my page numerous times and still DOESN'T WORK
CD,

I think the problem you are having is there are no times available during the party date that you selected. I was having this problem too, but had NO problem when scheduling a kinzchat+ party (do not know why I scheduled a party, because I can not get in ) All of the other parties in normal chat were full and unavailable for scheduling. LMK if this helps. If you are not deluxe, and can not do kinz chat+, I would keep trying. Make sure you check every date available for any open time slots. Good luck!
Old 05-16-2010, 03:14 AM   #158
teachergirl76
teachergirl76 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: clubhouse room not loading

I think it should be front page- it is annoying- I have not seen the new runway room or been able to get any trades done...... ever since the runway room was added all I see is a vaste empty blue thing.
View Post Originally Posted by injapan1
Definitely not blaming you

I tried again this morning...still can't get in. I wish this would go front page, because this should be a priority fix. What do you all think?

By the way, thanks for changing it to critical though. Maybe we can get some support now. You are awesome
teachergirl76 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 06:03 AM   #159

donkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by teachergirl76
I think it should be front page- it is annoying- I have not seen the new runway room or been able to get any trades done...... ever since the runway room was added all I see is a vaste empty blue thing.
I totally agree. Why this has not made front page status is beyond me. It seems like this problem is WIDESPREAD. All of our family accounts are affected, as well as all of my closest friends in WW. Something I noticed, the only time I am able to get in (which is probably <5% of the time) the room occupancy is reversed. It lists all the empty rooms first, and the rooms with people in are at the bottom. Hmm...l
donkeyluv is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 06:44 AM   #160
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

This is a big problem and I am so sorry that you guys/girls are going through this. I hope that this glitch will get fixed if enough people report this problem.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!