Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 03:28 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Default Re: Party not working

I agree! Ganz isn't open when they are needed most! They make enough money to employ techs 24/7 especially since it's an international website!!!
gigglemeg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 03:30 PM   #142

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Default Re: clubhouse room not loading

Oh we aren't blaming you at all for it not being critical!!! We just feel it should be. Why isn't Ganz open on the weekends when most people actually get on!?!??!?!
Old 05-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #143
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I have changed it to critical. i knew you weren't blaming me......
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #144
angelbaby2978

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

Yay and it's one thing to let me down but to keep letting our kids down is another thing!

I think everyone with a webkinz world open account should be award a Sparkling Pegasus for all the hassle of this party thing!

I just sent this message to Ganz

I really think you should fix this party thing or just take it away so that our children don't have to cry or be upset everytime there party does not work or there invited to a party and just get the blue screen! My child waited alday for a party at 4:00pm and when clicking the go to party just went to a blue screen. And yes we were in the right color zone and we even logged out and back in more then once and same thing and I'm not alone. A friends child was crying two because of the same thing happiening earlier today. This is very upsetting and I am not alone alot of others have put alot of money into our childs accounts and just wish you would not make promises you can't keep. Make sure it works before you introduce it to our children! I have 952 pets on my childs account for him and all we want is for things to work in WW once in a while would be nice.

I really hope they read it and do something about this problem!

Last edited by angelbaby_2978; 05-15-2010 at 03:49 PM..
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 05:51 PM   #145
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by wyatt061
I would love to change it to critical, but this thread started as a "somebody help" thread and was moved here without me knowing. So yes it should be critical, but no it is not my fault. LOL
Definitely not blaming you

I tried again this morning...still can't get in. I wish this would go front page, because this should be a priority fix. What do you all think?

By the way, thanks for changing it to critical though. Maybe we can get some support now. You are awesome
Old 05-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #146
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

I don't know how long my account has been affected, as I normally only have time to go to the clubhouse on the weekends, but I have not been able to get in at all today! I rebooted, cleared my cache, tried another browser, switched color zones, kinz chat plus, everything I could think of, and no clubhouse!
melethana is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 07:00 PM   #147

I was able to get on but I was in the middle of a trade and it kicked me off. I can't get back in now.......anyway I had to clear my cache, turn of my computer AND disconnect and reconnect to the internet. Good luck guys!
Old 05-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #148
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

I hope it gets fixed! I was able to go to a party this morning, but one of the games didn't work.
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #149
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I couldn't agree more! It really makes me sad how I strated out thinking Ganz was this wonderful company with this wonderful product that helps children learn responsability as well as have a greta time playinng games and networking with other players- now I think they are just greedy people who have lost sight of what they should be doing in the blinding search for big money.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #150
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I have had the blue screen since Wed.!!
I called them Wed, Thur and Fri!!
They told me my glitch want effect "going to the parties from my roon"
They are wrong!!!
I will call again Mon and everyday until it's fixed!
I can't go in clubhouse and I had 8 hours left on my vacation and all 4 foods at the buffet.
I excepted invites to parties on all 6 of my accts and none will go to party!
I have 3 computers and 4 different browsers, nothing works!!!
aug2168 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!