Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 07:38 AM   #131
ants to be a
Webkinz :)

kingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud of

Default Re: clubhouse room not loading

Ugh, I cleared my cache, then it worked. But, the next day it didn't. So, I cleared my cache again, and it still didn't work.
I blame the party feature.
kingofworld13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 11:40 AM   #132
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Party not working

My son signed up for the big top party for this moring and was not able to go.

He would see the go to party button in his room and click on it. He evern got a message saying that a game was in session- but all he saw was a big blue screen!!! He had invited gis sister and she got the same. We tried logging off and back in, only one going to the party at a time, even tried using different computer. NOTHING WORKED.

This is so dissapointing and has made my children who are already increasingly dissapointed in Ganz even more so. We are all thinking of just walking away when our deluxe membership expires this month.

I tried to call customer service-- looked for 25 minutes for the number (found it on this site not thiers) only to have to leave a message because they are not open on the weekends-- when more children can use webkinz during the school year.

OK rant over--- just wish they would make sure features worked before putting them out there and making my children cry.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #133
teachergirl76
teachergirl76 is on a distinguished road

Exactly the same problem here- tried three computers, various browsers, cleared caches and did it all- and I have not been able to enter any room in the clubhouse in DAYS! I miss it!!!!!!!!!!
teachergirl76 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #134

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

does this effect going to parties? a friend invited me over and I couldn't see tem or their furniture and i tried to move and it said user doesn't own theme and sent me home?
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 02:11 PM   #135

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I've logged out and in. Cleaned, cleared, and swept. I forgot that they added the party feature, and that IS probably the cause. Everytime they add something new, something else goes KAFLOOY!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #136

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Red face Re: clubhouse room not loading

arrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh! I want to go in the clubhouse!!!

View Post Originally Posted by injapan1
I still can't get in. I have tried 4 different computers (2 Macbooks, Dell Laptop, and HP Desktop), multiple web browsers (Safari, IE, Google Chrome, Oprah, and FireFox), deleted temp files and cookies, logged off and back on multiple times, tried all 12 of my accounts, and every color zone including gold. Still...no go!

Who can tell me how to check what server I am on. I would have to guess that all 12 of my accounts on on same server. Anyone? Thanks in advance...

P.S. Shouldn't this thread have a Critical Tag?????
I agree, Webkinz isn't fun without the clubhouse!!!
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 02:54 PM   #137
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I would love to change it to critical, but this thread started as a "somebody help" thread and was moved here without me knowing. So yes it should be critical, but no it is not my fault. LOL
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 03:22 PM   #138
angelbaby2978

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Party not working

This same thing just happened to me, I was invited to a costume party a 4:00pm and after waiting for it all day I hit the go to party button and it is stuck on blue screen, I even logged out and tryed it again and it said if was in the middle of a game but I would be able to play the next game and I hit the ok button and guess what, again blue screen. I am really upset! Angel
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 03:23 PM   #139
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

u know what - we were invited to a party...and we never got the button - i thouht maybe my times were euro and it meant US times - so we tried logging in than too
my ds is having one next week - i hope they fix it by than!
pinukity is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 03:25 PM   #140
angelbaby2978

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

I am really upset with Ganz! They need to fix this or just take it away!
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!