Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!

Default Re: clubhouse room not loading

Wow, I got in finally...
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #122

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by injapan1
What browser did you use. As metioned in my previous posts, I have tried Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Oprah. NONE of them worked for me. It has been this way for me for at least a week!
yeah, me too!

I blame this on the party rooms and runway rooms!
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 04:26 PM   #123

sherylbeach is on a distinguished road

I agree this has to have something to do with the party and runway rooms. Those are cool features, but don't mess up one of the best features of webkinz!!! I am getting really annoyed to not get into the clubhouse! If it goes on much longer I'm gonna move on to something else to do instead of webkinz.
sherylbeach is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 06:04 PM   #124

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

worked earlier but not now...what is up with this?
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 06:36 PM   #125
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by sherylbeach
I agree this has to have something to do with the party and runway rooms. Those are cool features, but don't mess up one of the best features of webkinz!!! I am getting really annoyed to not get into the clubhouse! If it goes on much longer I'm gonna move on to something else to do instead of webkinz.
Oddly enough, this is exactly how I feel right now. Oh, and add FireFox to the list of browsers that DID NOT work for me. Again, this is NOT a computer issue.

Very Frustrated.....
Old 05-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #126

Sugar_Pebbles is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by sherylbeach
I agree. New features are cool and all, but I'd rather have the older features back to normal with no glitches, instead of having new features that mess even MORE up.
Sugar_Pebbles is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 06:48 PM   #127
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

I still can't get in. I have tried 4 different computers (2 Macbooks, Dell Laptop, and HP Desktop), multiple web browsers (Safari, IE, Google Chrome, Oprah, and FireFox), deleted temp files and cookies, logged off and back on multiple times, tried all 12 of my accounts, and every color zone including gold. Still...no go!

Who can tell me how to check what server I am on. I would have to guess that all 12 of my accounts on on same server. Anyone? Thanks in advance...

P.S. Shouldn't this thread have a Critical Tag?????

Last edited by injapan1; 05-14-2010 at 07:34 PM..
Old 05-14-2010, 07:59 PM   #128
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

I NEED IN! lol i am a clubhouse FANATIC no clubhouse, no webkinz! lol
Old 05-14-2010, 08:39 PM   #129
hy am i obsessed?

PSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to behold

OMG, that is happening to me also, at least Im not the only one. I hope Ganz can fix this quick, or WW will be pretty boring this weekend. Only since I spend most of my time in the trading room. LOL
PSP+Webkinz= :) is offline Male
Old 05-14-2010, 08:49 PM   #130
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's probably why no one is in the clubhouse when I go in. . . . sorry to hear about this glitch to all you people. Try clearing your cache. Mine is cleared and I go in very easily.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!