Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 01:05 PM   #91
Safira23
Webkinz :)

Saffira23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: clubhouse room not loading

I have Mozilla Firefox. Anyone know how to solve the problem with this?
Saffira23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #92

wobblybox will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The clubhouse won't work! ganz fix it! oh nooooo!

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Ok I had the same problem and called. Do you have Internet explorer 8? That's what I have. Here is the thing with IE 8 you have to clear you cashe differently. Click tools. Click delete browser history. BUT unclick the top box that says "Preserve favorite website data" this is why clearing your cashe won't fix it. Then click delete. Then click off your internet explorer. Then reopen it. Log into ww and it works
HELP STILL NOT WORKING!

I have tried this 6 times and even rebooted computer after but still not working

I need my clubhouse fix!
wobblybox is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 01:55 PM   #93

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

It has done the same thing to me I've tried regular Clubhouse but it still won't work. I don't know what do to. Can't use Mozilla firefox because I'm running on a Mac. It's sooo ANNOYING!
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 02:15 PM   #94

wobblybox will become famous soon enough

Anyone know why this is not considered a CRITICAL issue? It is a major problem not being able to get into the club house. I understand some people are able to solve it by clearing the cache - but many more of us are unable to fix this by clearing the cache.
wobblybox is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 02:28 PM   #95

cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!

SAME PROBLEM...I thought it was a sign...I needed to quit cold turkey...
Old 05-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #96
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I can't get in...I'll let you know if anything works for me...
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 04:02 PM   #97

dstephenson22 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I am having trouble with the clubhouse too. Just a blue screen on all my accounts and it has been that way all day!!
dstephenson22 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #98
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I got in before 7:00 am but now I can't!
I have tried everything.
I have 3 different computers and 4 different browsers.
I called Ganz and they said I am not alone and they are working on the problem.
Still why can some get in and not others?
And why could I go in this morning and now I can't.
My vacation raffle ticket still has 8 hours left and I can't vacation!!!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 04:08 PM   #99
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

Same here, even with blank rooms.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:43 PM   #100
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

the same thing just happened to me! did it look like this?oh and this happened with all the rooms I went in.
Click the image to open in full size.
artemishunter is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!