Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #1
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Default Everything Blue Except Park

i was trying to get into the clubhouse and it won't let me a blue screen just pops up. I have done everything I can think of. Is everyone else having this problem?

Updates: i will keep you updated the best i can on this problem, since i am the thread owner. It has been working for me after i switched browsers from IE to Firefox. if you have IE 8 a computer programming guy that works with my mom said that it might be because you have that. he said that IE 8 has had problems so we shouldn't use it.

I am sorry that some people can't get in and enjoy the new runway room. I hope this glitch gets fixed. maybe if enough people who have this problem post Webkinz will take a look at the problem. SO please post here.

Last edited by wyatt061; 05-15-2010 at 03:36 PM..
wyatt061 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 08:38 PM   #2
ytsirhc
Webkinz :)

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

Default Re: Clubhouse?

yes! it is frusterating!! it has happened to me before and i have no way to get around it
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Have you tried logging out and back in? Sometimes it won't let me in the clubhouse if I've come from my room. I have to log out and try again.
j1230 is offline Male
Old 05-04-2010, 08:45 PM   #4
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I have 2 accounts that i am trying on right now, both aren't working. I have logged out many times, still the same.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #5
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

That usually means it is overloaded. or over crowded.

I would wait a little bit and try again.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #6
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

I think this has been happening a lot to people recently, maybe it is a new glitch
xocaij is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 10:00 PM   #7
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

You can try clearing your cache, restarting your computer, and then log back in. Otherwise then I am not sure...
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
Miley .x

goldiegirl27 is a jewel in the roughgoldiegirl27 is a jewel in the rough

i know it is frustrating! i tried posting it on here yesterday but i didn't know quite where to post it so i left it! i have two accounts too and have tried on both and that happens! webkinz world please fix it!

p.s. i know why this has happened! its coz they upgraded it and stuff coz it daid it was closed for a couple of hours yesterday and they mucked up the clubhouse!aargh! i blove playing house and talking in there i can't wait for it to be fixed!
goldiegirl27 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 10:12 AM   #9
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
That usually means it is overloaded. or over crowded.

I would wait a little bit and try again.
Yes, I believe Rockermom is correct, but it could also be your computer. Sometimes problems like these, are about the computer, and not webkinz world. Hope this helped!
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #10

mamaMOO is on a distinguished road

Default Clubhouse Kinz Chat plus "Agree to follow the rules" button glitching!

When you get to the Clubhouse it says "agree to folow these rules", when you click
it the screen goes blue. If it glitches for anyone else, please terll me because if not i think i need to clear my cache. Thanks, please let me know...
mamaMOO is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me please!!!