Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   FIXED Everything Blue Except Park (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/everything-blue-except-park-624583/)

wyatt06105-04-2010 08:32 PM

Everything Blue Except Park

i was trying to get into the clubhouse and it won't let me a blue screen just pops up. I have done everything I can think of. Is everyone else having this problem?

Updates: i will keep you updated the best i can on this problem, since i am the thread owner. It has been working for me after i switched browsers from IE to Firefox. if you have IE 8 a computer programming guy that works with my mom said that it might be because you have that. he said that IE 8 has had problems so we shouldn't use it.

I am sorry that some people can't get in and enjoy the new runway room. I hope this glitch gets fixed. maybe if enough people who have this problem post Webkinz will take a look at the problem. SO please post here.

live4webkinz05-04-2010 08:38 PM

Re: Clubhouse?

yes! it is frusterating!! it has happened to me before and i have no way to get around it

j123005-04-2010 08:42 PM

Have you tried logging out and back in? Sometimes it won't let me in the clubhouse if I've come from my room. I have to log out and try again.

wyatt06105-04-2010 08:45 PM

I have 2 accounts that i am trying on right now, both aren't working. I have logged out many times, still the same.

rockermom05-04-2010 08:52 PM

That usually means it is overloaded. or over crowded.

I would wait a little bit and try again.

xocaij05-04-2010 08:56 PM

I think this has been happening a lot to people recently, maybe it is a new glitch

fluffy11305-04-2010 10:00 PM

You can try clearing your cache, restarting your computer, and then log back in. Otherwise then I am not sure...

goldiegirl2705-05-2010 09:46 AM

i know it is frustrating! i tried posting it on here yesterday but i didn't know quite where to post it so i left it! i have two accounts too and have tried on both and that happens! webkinz world please fix it!

p.s. i know why this has happened! its coz they upgraded it and stuff coz it daid it was closed for a couple of hours yesterday and they mucked up the clubhouse!aargh! i blove playing house and talking in there i can't wait for it to be fixed!

fuzzywuzzy11105-05-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockermom (Post 19321477)
That usually means it is overloaded. or over crowded.

I would wait a little bit and try again.

Yes, I believe Rockermom is correct, but it could also be your computer. Sometimes problems like these, are about the computer, and not webkinz world. :) Hope this helped!

mamaMOO05-05-2010 02:59 PM

Clubhouse Kinz Chat plus "Agree to follow the rules" button glitching!

When you get to the Clubhouse it says "agree to folow these rules", when you click
it the screen goes blue. If it glitches for anyone else, please terll me because if not i think i need to clear my cache. Thanks, please let me know...