Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #11
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Re: Event room 'Mirror Mirror' gone from Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
Sorry you are having trouble, kuhl! It showed up for me just fine today so that's really weird! Wish I could help!♥
Thanks ME.... I just be patient and wait for it to return - not much more I can do...
kuhl123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #12

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Still NO MIRROR MIRROR
I still have nothing but a unproteced erase everything computer in desperation to get it and still didn't work, I hate I can't play this, I have tried so hard, I have access to 20 accts because of the school kids I reward webkinz stuff with and none of them have it either, not even a room to go into and nothing floating either..I am really getting tired of trying to keep up with everything and nothing is happening, just makes you want to tell the kids sorry no more and to stop spending and walk away..been a member since 2006 but that doesn't even seem to matter, I got lorax floating all the time but cant get anything going on this.. even Nef has visited me on several accts so why not mirror mirror????
Old 03-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #13

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

I tried clearing my cache and that did not work either, has anyone called Ganz yet?
zenta7 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #14

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by zenta7
I tried clearing my cache and that did not work either, has anyone called Ganz yet?
I tried calling Ganz all day yesterday to get my missing Lorax boxes put in my accounts and couldn't get through ~ nothing but a busy signal all day ~ so yeah, members are indeed calling Ganz about these issues.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 04:40 PM   #15

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

I can into the room but movie will not play. Tried Foxfire(which i had to use to finish my Lorax vids)but still didn't work. I also had to call Ganz because i didn't receive my gift boxes.Tried thursday and friday, kept getting busy so i use this number 888-818-8770 tech support and they awarded my gifts. Hope this helps.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #16
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just played two accounts on Firefox using the link below. One of them played all the way through, but I had to log out and come back in again to get the movie to play on the second one. If you have to log off and come back on make sure you come in on this same link. Just logging back in from the log in you get when you exit will not work. It must be this link.

Webkinz World - Come In and Play
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 06:45 PM   #17

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by WILLOW REDFROG
I also logged in with firefox, cleared cache, logged in through the " come in and play " and I still have yet to see the mirror mirror room.

I just read this on insider: " We understand it can be frustrating for members who are not able to access certain features in Webkinz World but the location limitation restrictions are assigned by the contracts between Ganz and the Movie Companies. "
What this is referring to, is that it is only available in the US. If you live in the US, you should be able to see it, if not you won't.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 08:10 AM   #18
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

I thought I was finally in Mirror Mirror luck--but no. I had the room appear on two accounts two days ago. Nothing on any (including the two I was able to get it on!!!) since. the room doesn't even appear. If it appeared once, shouldn't the darned thing appear again???

I've tried everything--even downloaded Safari on the desperate hope....but no go. Firefox, IE, Chrome. Nothing.

Next, I plan to stand on my computer chair, put my left hand behind my right ear, and whistle the theme song to Spongebob while crossing all my fingers and toes. I think it might work.

Quick thought--does anyone know if it has to do with connection speed? I live in a rural area and my connection speed (through a Verizon MiFi card) is really more middle speed....! I am going to my Mom's today and will check. she has a high-speed connection.

Last edited by julieoldcrow; 03-04-2012 at 08:10 AM..
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 08:11 AM   #19

cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!

sorry julie I tried that yssterday and still no mirror mirror room
cujoeg is offline Male
Closed