Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Event room 'Mirror Mirror' gone from Clubhouse

I have logged in to 5 accounts this morning )all on different servers/zones) and in none of them is the event room on the list. Has anyone else this problem? I already cleared cache, so that is not it...
kuhl123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 08:44 AM   #2
iscream247

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Event room 'Mirror Mirror' gone from Clubhouse

I had the same thing happen to me. Then I logged in thru firefox and was able to see the mirror, mirror room.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:53 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

WILLOW REDFROG is a jewel in the roughWILLOW REDFROG is a jewel in the rough

I also logged in with firefox, cleared cache, logged in through the " come in and play " and I still have yet to see the mirror mirror room.

I just read this on insider: " We understand it can be frustrating for members who are not able to access certain features in Webkinz World but the location limitation restrictions are assigned by the contracts between Ganz and the Movie Companies. "

Last edited by WILLOW REDFROG; 03-03-2012 at 08:53 AM..
WILLOW REDFROG is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #4
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by bobo247
I had the same thing happen to me. Then I logged in thru firefox and was able to see the mirror, mirror room.
thanks for your info. I am on firefox and also tried google chrome and safari - nothing so far....

View Post Originally Posted by WILLOW REDFROG
I also logged in with firefox, cleared cache, logged in through the " come in and play " and I still have yet to see the mirror mirror room.

I just read this on insider: " We understand it can be frustrating for members who are not able to access certain features in Webkinz World but the location limitation restrictions are assigned by the contracts between Ganz and the Movie Companies. "
thanks for posting.... I had no trouble yesterday and the day before....
Old 03-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #5
higgmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond repute

The Mirror Mirror room is gone for me too, on all 5 accounts. I was able to find it on IE but not Firefox as of yesterday but today it is nowhere to be found. This doesn't sound like a "location limitation restriction" to me since we were able to access it previously. It sounds like another Ganz glitch. Hope it comes back, it's really frustrating. I feel like we're playing a lottery here, you never know which promotions you'll have access to and for how long.
higgmommy is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 09:18 AM   #6
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

The "location limitation" stuff means that if you aren't in the US, you can't watch the video and get those prizes.

Unfortunately I am in the US and have yet to see the darn room and I WANT THOSE PRIZES! I called ganz about other issues on Thursday and Friday and they "are aware of the problem and working on it"

I'm wondering if we should call the movie company and complain. they might put a little more pressure on Ganz than we can.
cria is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #7
Luv Wacky POI

View Post Originally Posted by higgmommy
The Mirror Mirror room is gone for me too, on all 5 accounts. I was able to find it on IE but not Firefox as of yesterday but today it is nowhere to be found. This doesn't sound like a "location limitation restriction" to me since we were able to access it previously. It sounds like another Ganz glitch. Hope it comes back, it's really frustrating. I feel like we're playing a lottery here, you never know which promotions you'll have access to and for how long.
Thank you. I agree - doesn't look like a 'location limitation restriction' I am in the US too. Hope it gets fixed soon. Sorry you have to go through that.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #8
pms
pms is on a distinguished road

I can't find it either... I also live in the USA
pms is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
Luv Wacky POI

View Post Originally Posted by cria
The "location limitation" stuff means that if you aren't in the US, you can't watch the video and get those prizes.

Unfortunately I am in the US and have yet to see the darn room and I WANT THOSE PRIZES! I called ganz about other issues on Thursday and Friday and they "are aware of the problem and working on it"

I'm wondering if we should call the movie company and complain. they might put a little more pressure on Ganz than we can.
I understand you frustration but I don't think 'more pressure' is doing any good. Unfortunately Ganz tries to do too much at once - I think - and if you have 'pressure' on programming or patch up a problem, that could make things worse. I am sorry you are so frustrated but you are not alone. I hope they address the problem and get the event back on

Last edited by kuhl123; 03-03-2012 at 09:30 AM..
Old 03-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #10
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Sorry you are having trouble, kuhl! It showed up for me just fine today so that's really weird! Wish I could help!♥
meandspencer is offline Female
Closed