Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
mommylauraann
Webkinz :)

mommylauraann has a spectacular aura about

Default Euro Quick Draw

Did anyone else get 100 quick draw tickets on the Euro daily activity? Maybe one of them will be a winner!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #2
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Euro Quick Draw

FYI - It's the 8pm draw.

It's actually a bit over 100- I believe 126 or 127,
and only the first # shows, so you don't see it change until you get to the 90s,
then after 10 more it goes to 8, etc.

It happened on Asian too, and I suspect it will on US.

Figured it was an April Fools' to see if anyone would do them all.

On my Asian, I had 2 accts in 2 different browsers, and 1 was twice as fast as the other, so once
I got a 9 I suspected, confirmed when I reached 8.
Alas, no winner after all that scratching...

At least they didn't do 1000 !

Happy April Fools
(we can thank the French for the Poisson d'Avril (April fool, literally "April fish"),
mentioned by a poet (so established) in 1508.
It spread with the adoption of the Julian calendar later in that century.
Probably brought on by Spring Fever

(Yes, other cultures have such a day back in the multi B.C. times, but ...)

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 04-01-2012 at 04:06 PM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 02:55 PM   #3
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

It is actually 126 and I scratched every one of them and contrary to previous glitchy quick draws, I didn't win!! I was a fool Make that 127 with the first one!

Last edited by COONYCOON; 04-01-2012 at 02:57 PM..
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #4
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I have an American Account. I haven't checked yet. Hey maybe i can win for once LOL
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #5
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

On four accounts, I got 126 tickets. Still doing the scratch offs of the last one. On my own account, I won very quickly, but it wasn't a fantasy table, it was a black and white cat charm! I was thrilled. I think this may be an April Fool's joke that Webkinz played on us, but I'm happy with my win. I'll let you know if that other account wins anything. (I'm down to forty tickets to go.)

No, no winner on that account, either. But I'm happy with my charm! Happy April Fool's Day - Poisson d'Avril!

Last edited by jellytab; 04-01-2012 at 08:23 PM..
jellytab is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 08:34 PM   #6
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

I also had so many tickets, like 200 something I think. Then I realized, it's April 1st.
So, funny joke they played on us. Wonder if there are any others we haven't noticed yet.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 09:32 PM   #7
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

You's are lucky!
Old 04-02-2012, 12:53 AM   #8
mommylauraann

mommylauraann has a spectacular aura about

I figured webkinz was pulling one over our eyes. I knew it was over 100 but honestly didn't keep up with the count until I saw the X1 change to X9! Nonetheless, I scratched them all to no avail!
Old 04-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #9

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

I had them on all 3 of our accounts.. and no time to complete them all.

I got down to 50 and 70's then gave up. No winners but quite a sore wrist from all that clicking and curser moving. arrghhh
The winning tickets should have been earlier if they were there I think.. 127 sets of clicks is a nightmare for anyone, even worse with more than one account.
Tia218 is offline Female
Closed