Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Trivial Euro Quick Draw (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/euro-quick-draw-737861/)

mommylauraann04-01-2012 02:25 PM

Euro Quick Draw

Did anyone else get 100 quick draw tickets on the Euro daily activity? Maybe one of them will be a winner!

Twizzlerz04-01-2012 02:47 PM

Re: Euro Quick Draw

FYI - It's the 8pm draw.

It's actually a bit over 100- I believe 126 or 127,
and only the first # shows, so you don't see it change until you get to the 90s,
then after 10 more it goes to 8, etc.

It happened on Asian too, and I suspect it will on US.

Figured it was an April Fools' to see if anyone would do them all.:o :2funny:

On my Asian, I had 2 accts in 2 different browsers, and 1 was twice as fast as the other, so once
I got a 9 I suspected, confirmed when I reached 8.:ninja:
Alas, no winner after all that scratching...

At least they didn't do 1000 !:D

:D:D Happy April Fools :D:D
(we can thank the French for the Poisson d'Avril (April fool, literally "April fish"),
mentioned by a poet (so established) in 1508.
It spread with the adoption of the Julian calendar later in that century.
Probably brought on by Spring Fever :D

(Yes, other cultures have such a day back in the multi B.C. times, but ...)

COONYCOON04-01-2012 02:55 PM

It is actually 126 and I scratched every one of them and contrary to previous glitchy quick draws, I didn't win!! I was a fool :2funny::2funny: Make that 127 with the first one!

luvzfrogs04-01-2012 03:16 PM

I have an American Account. I haven't checked yet. Hey maybe i can win for once LOL

jellytab04-01-2012 08:23 PM

On four accounts, I got 126 tickets. Still doing the scratch offs of the last one. On my own account, I won very quickly, but it wasn't a fantasy table, it was a black and white cat charm! I was thrilled. I think this may be an April Fool's joke that Webkinz played on us, but I'm happy with my win. I'll let you know if that other account wins anything. (I'm down to forty tickets to go.)

No, no winner on that account, either. But I'm happy with my charm! Happy April Fool's Day - Poisson d'Avril!

Amyloveswebkinz04-01-2012 08:34 PM

I also had so many tickets, like 200 something I think. Then I realized, it's April 1st.
So, funny joke they played on us. Wonder if there are any others we haven't noticed yet.

Coolgirl2796504-01-2012 09:32 PM

You's are lucky! :o

mommylauraann04-02-2012 12:53 AM

I figured webkinz was pulling one over our eyes. I knew it was over 100 but honestly didn't keep up with the count until I saw the X1 change to X9! Nonetheless, I scratched them all to no avail!

Tia21804-02-2012 02:50 PM

I had them on all 3 of our accounts.. and no time to complete them all.

I got down to 50 and 70's then gave up. No winners but quite a sore wrist from all that clicking and curser moving. arrghhh
The winning tickets should have been earlier if they were there I think.. 127 sets of clicks is a nightmare for anyone, even worse with more than one account.