Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 06:35 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

Default Re: Estore still not up??

This is frustrating, especially since I bought a lot of points when they were on sale last week and have been wanting to spend some! also today is my DD's birthday and was gonna get her something too. But what can we do?
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2012, 06:36 PM   #22
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I just got in again - try this link.

Ganz eStore: Buy Webkinz Pets, eStore Points, Deluxe Memberships, Online Items
joi is offline Female
Old 05-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #23

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by joi

Thanks joi for your link, I did get in, but, not much to see except boxes with little x's.
abbjs is offline Female
Old 05-28-2012, 06:40 PM   #24
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs

Thanks joi for your link, I did get in, but, not much to see except boxes with little x's.
Yeah, they aren't done yet, there isn't much to buy
joi is offline Female
Old 05-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #25

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Glamourqueen
This is frustrating, especially since I bought a lot of points when they were on sale last week and have been wanting to spend some! also today is my DD's birthday and was gonna get her something too. But what can we do?
So sorry to hear you can't spend those estore dollars try the link joi posted ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DD!!!
abbjs is offline Female
Old 05-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #26

disneyfan3 is sweet stuff
disneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuff

Thanks, joi!!! I excitedly clicked, held my breath, waited for the load, and... I guess tomorrow it'll look different??
Old 05-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #27

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

When I try to get to the Estore it says it can't find the url. I have tried both on Firefox and Chrome. Not sure what is going on.
Doda34 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #28
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

Estore now works for me on chrome yay.
superpenguin is offline Male
Old 05-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #29

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
So sorry to hear you can't spend those estore dollars try the link joi posted ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DD!!!
thanks for the link, I did get in, but very glitchy. Thanks for the birthday wishes, I was able to trade for some plumpy glasses and wacky jeans in the clubhouse for her. The estore will have to wait at least until it is better. It seems they added the amazing world stuff. Probably just preparing the estore to get bigger and make them more money! I am sure the webkinz friends will eventually have stuff to buy there too.
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Old 05-28-2012, 06:47 PM   #30
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicness

Well I got on the estore from the logging on in Webkinz World for the store is called Webkinz Estore than and it work for me now, but some thing say on for sale is not really for sale because you save 0% from the Webkinz estore! Too Werid!
Closed