Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default eStore Reward promo codes are WRONG!

EDIT: The proper codes are starting to come through now so this has been fixed.

This is regarding the eStore rewards promo for spending points:-

1) People who haven't even spent points are receiving codes

2) The codes in the emails are wrong anyway:-
A) The email saying you got the jungle bed actually contains the code for the gold skating dress
B) The email saying you got the seeds actually contains the jungle bed
C) The email saying you got the skating dress actually contains the seeds !

3) Sometimes the email sent isn't even the one for the prize you were expecting and then the code is still like above

4) Some codes are invalid.

my email was as I expected, the jungle bed, but the code was for the skating dress

Edit: UPDATE:-
View Post Originally Posted by jms40
I entered by 'dress' code and received the macaroni seeds as others have reported.

I just called the eStore and the rep asked for my e-mail. After looking it up, he said there is a tecnical problem that should be resolved tomorrow. New e-mails should be going out about mid-day. He said codes that were received today can be used - if they give a prize, great and if not, a good code should be received tomorrow. Hoping this does indeed all work out tomorrow and sounds like those who have decided to wait and see were correct (I didn't want to risk it LOL!).

Last edited by NedOwl; 09-20-2011 at 02:22 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 05:16 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: eStore Reward promo codes are WRONG!

Gotta love autocorrect...satire rewards promo...is your ipad trying to tell us something?!?

But, yeah, I got a bed with my code for the seeds, when I was supposed to get the skating dress.

Then, I got a second code which was supposed to be for the dress, but it gave me seeds.

What nightmare promo for the estore.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 05:19 PM   #3

Marci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to behold

I'm so very upset! I took part on Wednesday of the event by purcahasing the Big Top Elephant. I called this morning to see why they hadn'e been sent out yet. I get home from school and log on and it's there, A code for my skating dress! Then i enter it and i get seeds? SEEDS? I'm so upset i'd like to cry and punch whoever messed this up! And i can't even get it fixed today because the office is now closed!
Marci Cat is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 05:27 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

@Marci: New codes should be sent out at midday tomorrow:-

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
I entered by 'dress' code and received the macaroni seeds as others have reported.

I just called the eStore and the rep asked for my e-mail. After looking it up, he said there is a tecnical problem that should be resolved tomorrow. New e-mails should be going out about mid-day. He said codes that were received today can be used - if they give a prize, great and if not, a good code should be received tomorrow. Hoping this does indeed all work out tomorrow and sounds like those who have decided to wait and see were correct (I didn't want to risk it LOL!).
Old 09-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #5
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Marci Cat
I'm so very upset! I took part on Wednesday of the event by purcahasing the Big Top Elephant. I called this morning to see why they hadn'e been sent out yet. I get home from school and log on and it's there, A code for my skating dress! Then i enter it and i get seeds? SEEDS? I'm so upset i'd like to cry and punch whoever messed this up! And i can't even get it fixed today because the office is now closed!
Another WI member talked to Ganz just before they closed today and the rep told her that Ganz will be sending out a second correct code to everyone that received the wrong one around midday ET tomorrow!! So wait and see if they send you the right one tomorrow before you call them... and you might not even have to bother doing that after all!!
Noralee is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #6
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thanks Ned for starting this thread. I got the email saying you got the skating dress actually contains the seeds !
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 05:31 PM   #7

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Thanks for info, i haven't entered my code yet, probably should wait till tomorrow when it is fixed hopefully.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #8
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

I did get a chance to talk to a rep. who knew all about the problem and said the same about the new codes for tomorrow. Don't worry. You all will get what you are supposed to or they will fix it if you call them. The rep. put the correct item in our dock right away.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #9

Marci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to behold

Will all the agony this has caused, They should let us keep both the prizes, One we get because we earned it and another for pain and suffuring. XD
Marci Cat is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 05:37 PM   #10
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

my code for the supposed jungle bed, wasn't working at all. it said "Even ID was not set".
Cozyy is offline Female
Closed