Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

tablecat will become famous soon enough

Default estore purchase not showing up

I just purchased an item in the estore and it did not show up in my dock. I logged out and back in and it still was not there, but the points were deducted from my estore account. :/

Is this common for the first day of the month? If so, I assume items show up eventually?

Thanks!
tablecat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Default Re: estore purchase not showing up

This happened to me too! It happily took my money yet did not deposit the product. I emailed Ganz cusotmer support and threatened to do a chargeback onto my credit card. If they do not respond, that will be my next course of action.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #3
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Same happened with me. I selected the item, the points were removed and then a message popped up, "We're sorry, the eStore is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." But I never got my item.

At least the History shows the so-called purchases. I will be telephoning them (yet again ) on Monday and asking for a refund!!
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 01-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #4
changed by Wacky!

br060101 knows the way
br060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the way

this happened to me too.

if your deluxe, did you get your deluxe gift and your e store points? because i didn't. Is it just my account, or is this affecting everybody?

Last edited by br060101; 01-02-2011 at 11:00 AM..
br060101 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 11:04 AM   #5

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Odd -
I purchaced a pet this morning and it went just fine?
Pet items and gift boxes too.

Maybe I just got lucky?

That would of been at 7:37 KT U.S. Acct, server 10

Last edited by BSW44; 01-02-2011 at 11:07 AM..
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #6
00P ;D

hubblehomeboy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by br060101
this happened to me too.

if your deluxe, did you get your deluxe gift and your e store points? because i didn't. Is it just my account, or is this affecting everybody?
I got my Deluxe Gift && Estore Points fine. Maybe it could be to do with certain types of membership like monthly, annualy etc.

because i have a 6 month and it seems like it isn't affected.
hubblehomeboy is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 11:08 AM   #7
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Did you check your e-mail for a code?
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 11:57 AM   #8
changed by Wacky!

br060101 knows the way
br060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the way

I checked my email, but no code. I have 6 month too. I contacted ganz and hope they respond and give me my items.
br060101 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 04:05 PM   #9

tablecat will become famous soon enough

I called Ganz today and she gave me the code and it worked. I just won't shop on the 1st anymore!
tablecat is offline Female
Closed