Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
Akiro
Webkinz :)

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Default Estore mammoth locking room?

Is anyone having a problem with the Estore Mammoth? Her picture is missing form my pets and I am locked out of the room she is in. Can't get into it at all. Checked lots of possibilities and "Queenie" seems to be the problem. Anyone else?
Blackdog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2010, 09:54 AM   #2

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Estore mammoth locking room?

View Post Originally Posted by Blackdog
Is anyone having a problem with the Estore Mammoth? Her picture is missing form my pets and I am locked out of the room she is in. Can't get into it at all. Checked lots of possibilities and "Queenie" seems to be the problem. Anyone else?
I don't have one, but I'd bet it has to do with the mammoth plush they will be offering? Maybe they are programmed the same, and the program is seeing the mammoth as not yet released?
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 09:56 AM   #3
Akiro

Hope so .All these maintance glitchs are getting out of hand. Can't trust anything afer one!!
Old 06-23-2010, 11:16 AM   #4
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

YES YES! Rep to you! Thanks. I came to this thread to figure out why I can't get into my room with my vegetable garden. My mammoth is sleeping in a tent in that outdoor room & that is the room that I seem unable to access.

In the My Pets section I also have a blank for the mammoth.

I don't think I ever would have realized it was related to the mammoth.
curiousg is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #5
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Me too! Thanks for letting us know why we can't get into our rooms! Wonder if it is related to the fact that the new plush one is coming soon?
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 01:25 PM   #6
I Wiki

purplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I don't have one, but I'd bet it has to do with the mammoth plush they will be offering? Maybe they are programmed the same, and the program is seeing the mammoth as not yet released?
Yes, I agree. I don't have a mammoth but I can just take a wild guess and bet that is it.
purplemonster80 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 03:47 PM   #7
Akiro

Yes It is the Wooly mammoth causeing the problem. I put in a stuck pet report. Got the standard "we are aware and working on it" answer. Hate to think what is going to break loose when the mazing hampster get here!!! And they are soooo cute.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:07 PM   #8
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Yes, I happened upon that same problem with my estore Wooly Mammoth. I am going through all my pets and ran into the prolbem with Manny; he messes up everyone else too.
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 09:09 PM   #9
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I had something weird happen with my mammoth this morning. WHen i went to do my dailies his picture would not show up. I guess that's why.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #10
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Manny is my wooly mammoth:
Click the image to open in full size.
Here you can see it is not good to have the wooly mammoth be the working pet. Of course I agree it must have something to do with them releasing the plush versions. Who knew?

Last edited by grammiedkinz; 06-23-2010 at 09:28 PM..
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany‚ô•