Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
stormy61455 is on a distinguished road

Default Employment Office won't go past instruction page

I have a regular account.

American/ USA / Central Time Zone

I have almost 400 Webkinz and had my account for several years. This is the first time I have had a problem like this. Every Time I report it I get a "standard" email back to check my Browser and I have done that. In fact we have tried to see if It was one computer by tring it on 6 other computers between friends, family and work offices, and it happens at all of them.

For over three or more months I go to the "Employment" to work a job, and when I click on one it will pull up the instructions on how to do the job.

Then I click the go to work at the bottom, and it won't do anything. It doesn't even give me the little "mouse finger" to show that the bottom it to anything.

So I go up to the corner to "X" out of the instruction page, and it will show me that the X is a link but when I push it, nothing happens.

I have to actually hit the "Things To Do" tab or Log out in order to leave that page.

PLEASE I WILL TAKE ANY HELP POSSIBLE....
stormy61455 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #2

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Employment Office won't go past instruction page

I have that same problem with some of the jobs and only on one computer, I am able to do the "Moving" job. The others not at all.
On the laptop I can do all the jobs.
It's been this way for months now.
jep624 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 07:58 AM   #3
stormy61455 is on a distinguished road

Yea, I have tried other jobs too., but I can't get any to work. My Wheel of Yum, never works either. It always says I have 50 turns left, but won't let me roll.

Hope someone can help....

Last edited by stormy61455; 10-29-2010 at 07:58 AM..
stormy61455 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 02:45 PM   #4
Lil Kinz

mrdusty007 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem with the Employment Office on my home computer, I cannot do any of the jobs at all & I cannot spin the Wheel of Yum, it also says I have 50 spins left, but nothing happens & I cannot do some of the Daily Activities either. But on my work computer I can do them all. Does anyone know what the problem is? When I first started Wenkinz I could do all of it & then suddenly one day...it stopped working.
mrdusty007 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Which browser are you using?

Have you tried different browsers?

Have you cleared your cache?

(I have a lot of trouble doing Alyssa Star Challenge in Safari. It is fine using any other browser.
The Communal Challenge newspaper page is almost always just white in Firefox. It is fine in Safari....)
Old 11-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #6
Lil Kinz

mrdusty007 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am using Internet Explorer & I have not tried a different browser. It use to work just fine with the IE I have now....what would have changed? I have not cleared my cache though. I tried that once before for another issue I had with something else & it didn't work. does it really work for this problem?
mrdusty007 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #7

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

Maybe give Ganz a call if you are over 18, if not than ask your parent to do so. It maybe a glitch on that server (if that is possible).
It is now 24h service. Here is the number:

1-866-webkinz or 1-866-932-5469
watatatow is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 02:31 PM   #8

Huntersaunt is on a distinguished road

The employment office problem is not at all limited to just a few people. There are three of us here that can only load Kinzville Mover and Kinzville Post. We have tried on several other computers with a total of 7 accounts and none will load jobs correctly. Some of these 7 accounts also have trouble with Wheel of Yum and the Wheel of Deluxe.
Cleaning the cache, an almost ignorant suggestion, it does not help. My cache is cleaned automatically every time I close the browser or restart my machine (that was stupid, restarting certainly requires the browser to be closed.) So is at least two others I know of with these same problems.
The prize claw is another game with recurring problems. It slows to a crawl with no know cause.
I have even dumped all cookies wondering if Webkinz has placed cookies to help manage server usage. I really couldn't see them doing something like that but I have been trying everything I can think of to correct the problem since the only response you get from Webkinz is "it's your problem" and I know it is not.
Oh, by the way, I am a semi-retired developer and have a total of 6 browsers installed. The problem occurs with the 5 I have checked it on. The 6th is an earlier version of IE, no reason to check an older version for a site like this.
And how about getting kicked out, often in the middle of a game!
Huntersaunt is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 05:09 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

LisaLou is on a distinguished road

I have been having a problems with my employment, clubhouse, wheel of yum (50 turns) and some activities of the day(quizzy, quickdraw) on my desktop computer for about 8 months now. I have tried EVERYTHING. It all works though on my laptop. Can't figure it out. I hope we get help...
LisaLou is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 07:03 PM   #10
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

oh my! i don't have a problem at all! good luck solving this

Last edited by kinzpost; 11-15-2010 at 04:26 PM..
kinzpost is offline Female
Closed