Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Employment Office resetting too soon

All jobs at the Employment office are resetting at 1 minute.
This is a glitch, for sure.
Now, for those of you who recall the agreement that we signed with Ganz when we became account holders this is a troublesome issue.
A clause in the agreement says under the User Conduct code, paragraph 7

Originally Posted by Ganz Agreement
The Website is provided by Ganz and is intended to be used in a safe and enjoyable fashion. You are responsible for the content of any material you enter on this Website. When you use this Website you agree to follow our User Code of Conduct. Users of this Website must not:

7. Attempt to use this Website in a fraudulent manner, including but not limited to, using cheat codes, exploits or similar measures to gain, or attempt to gain, unearned KinzCash, items, pets, access to this Website or information or images that have not yet been officially announced or incorporated into this Website's functionality.
This would run under the Exploits proviso because you are using a glitch to gain more money and using the site in a manner which it was not intended.

A glitch that gives you more Kinzcash because it can't be helped is one thing, but when you actively recreate that it is called exploiting a glitch and can lead to account termination.
Also, encouraging others to use this method is putting their accounts at risk.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-19-2011 at 01:18 PM..
Dixiecup is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Employment Office resetting too soon

Thank you so much!! I had no idea doing jobs over could get you in so much trouble. And I'm an adult!
Should I call Ganz and alert them to the glitch?! This way avoiding anyone else getting in trouble. I learned about the glitch here on WI and thought, What a fun way to earn extra KC. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
peacemom is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That would be a good idea.
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 01-19-2011, 11:42 AM   #4

Ironwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning.

Good idea, peacemom, to call Ganz. I was thinking along the same lines. I discovered the glitch on my own and forgot the agreement with Ganz that Dixiecup outlined. Please let us know how Ganz responds. Thanks!
Ironwoman is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 11:42 AM   #5
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That would be a good idea.

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm heading to the phone now.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:45 AM   #6

christinealicia has a spectacular aura about

I had no idea that was what "exploits" meant - I thought it was like using cheat codes or inside information. Thank you for letting us know about this - I didn't know I was doing anything wrong. I even thought maybe they did it on purpose to let us have a little extra cash today.
christinealicia is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #7
ishing you peace and

View Post Originally Posted by Ironwoman
Good morning.

Good idea, peacemom, to call Ganz. I was thinking along the same lines. I discovered the glitch on my own and forgot the agreement with Ganz that Dixiecup outlined. Please let us know how Ganz responds. Thanks!

After calling 2 dozen times and getting busy signals, I'm now holding for a rep. Will let you know how it goes
Old 01-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

OK, well...I failed kinzpost level 3 so I am technically not earning anymore KC if I do it again

No seriously...I am just kidding Dixiecup.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 11:54 AM   #9
Frozen's taken over.

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

I thought Ganz did it on purpose for people to earn more KC and because people were complaining about having to wait 8 hours.
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #10

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

yes, how do we know this is a glitch? It could be new, like when the academy was suddenly free. Were we wrong to do the classes for free before they made an official announcement?
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Closed