Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Broccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of lightBroccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Employment Office Problems

I have two webkinz accounts. On one of them, I can only play kinzville mover. If I try to do another job, right after the job pops up I'll click the button and nothing happens. In a way, it sort of freezes and I have to go to Things To Do and Map of Kinzville to leave th employment office. If there's an extra job for the today's activities, the same thing happens. I really want to be able to do something other than kinzville mover (it's the only one that works when I click on it)!!!
On my other account, the same thing happens, except instead of kinzville mover I can only play the piano job. This is especially bad because I am not good at that game and always fail...
If you have this problem too, please comment. Also, PLEASE help me fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broccoli1997 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 04:59 PM   #2

denim&diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Employment Office Problems

I have the same problem I can not do any job but kinzville mover. I called Ganz months ago they told me it was my computer, I use to be able to do all the jobs before they added kinville mover, now its the only job I can play. I also cannot do will of yum any more and I cannot spin the whell of deluxe and I cannot do quick draws. all this happen when the added kinville mover.
denim&diamonds is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 05:21 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

Broccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of lightBroccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of light

Red face Re: Employment Office Problems

YES!!!!!!!! I forgot about wheel of yum and quick draws but I can't do them anymore either...Can you do quizzy's blast??? Because I can't...
Drives me crazy!!!
Old 04-14-2011, 07:05 PM   #4

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

I don't even bother with Quizzy's blast anymore, it works about 1 out of 10 times for me, quick draws I click on and the screen darkens but no ticket, i go somewhere else and come back and click on the quick draw again and then SOMETIMES i get a ticket and sometimes screen darkens again. on wishing well I now know it won't load the first time I have to go to another game and click again. and the employment office hasn't been working at all for me, but will try the mover and piano player, thanks for that tip. also the kinzville academy I can't do classes anymore, sometimes just stalls at the button to do a class and then nothing, I have to exit out. They sure fixed the hoodwinked glitch in MINUTES yesterday! glitches like these where we can't participate in our dailies etc. they drag on for monthes,

Last edited by CJMM; 04-14-2011 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: spelling
CJMM is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 09:08 AM   #5

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

I had the same problem on IE8 with vista. I called ganz and was told to switch to firefox. Everything works on firefox, but still doesn't work in IE8. I tried on another computer with windows xp and everything works fine in ie8. I don't get the choppiness when I do the strength class either. Maybe it's vista?
Old 04-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #6

RiaTabby has a spectacular aura about

What do you do in Kinzville mover? It sounds cool but I'm still on level 1 strength. Does it "break" once you start playing it?
RiaTabby is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 09:44 AM   #7
brneyz has disabled reputation

I tried to play the shoe store clerk from the extra job. What I mean is I was on the third round of matching and almost completed it when I was bounced from it. So of course I failed the job! While a relative also on webkinz (different computer and different webkinz server) still was playing. I was on server 11, seems always and no way to change that.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:16 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

With your problem with the kinzville academy, that sometimes happens to me. I go to the map and go back to the kinzville academy and try again. Doing that usually works...You should try it.
Closed