Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 11:49 PM   #1
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Employment Office Demotes you after 2 failures even if you are at level 3(+6)

Account type: Deluxe

Time Zone: US and Asian

Description: I was at level 3(+6) of the Kinzpost Sorter job. I failed once and it took me to level 3(-1). It should have taken me to level 3(+5). I failed the next time and it demoted me to level 2(0). This has happened with the Kinzpost Sorter job on both my US and Asian accounts. I am not sure if it happens with the other jobs (because I don't fail the other jobs!).

What needs to be fixed:

1) When you fail a job, it should subtract 1 from the number in parentheses (it should not drop you automatically to level 3(-1); it should take you to level 3(previous number - 1)).

2) Once you reach level 3, Tabby Von Meow tells you that you can come back and play at this level all of the time. This should either be removed from the programming or you should not be demoted once you reach level 3.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2009, 12:03 AM   #2

theacate is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Employment Office Demotes you after 2 failures even if you are at level 3(+6)

Wow..

It's been like that for as long as I can remember.

I do agree that either she shouldn't say you can come back and play at that level from now on, or they should not demote you if you fail.
theacate is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 12:12 AM   #3
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Employment Office Demotes you after 2 failures even if you are at level 3(+6)

Yeah, it has been that way since I have been on Webkinz...about a year and a half. I agree with you though. It would be better to subtract 1 from your sucesses, rather than taking them all away when you fail. Over the weekend, I was at level 3(+25) on Kinzpost Sorter and failed twice so I was bumped back to level 2.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:58 AM   #4
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

It's always been that way for me, and it really shouldn't be. I don't think it should bring you back at all. Even if you fail.
hunk109 is offline Male
Old 09-22-2009, 07:51 AM   #5
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

I had this alot also I just thought it was my computer speed
KLMLH is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 02:23 PM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I was at the top of the piano playing job, and because of "Please Wait" a few times, I was demoted back to the VERY BEGINNING level.

Last edited by Desty; 09-22-2009 at 08:06 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 02:05 AM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

That's always been that way, not a glitch. If you fail twice in a row, on any level, you get bumped back a level, and have to pass three times to get back up. Tabby's words are somewhat misleading.

There is a way around this, if you don't want to be bumped down. When you fail the job, don't click on anything that pops up, or go back to the Employment Office. Rather click on "Things to do", and simply go somewhere else. It won't register the fail, and you won't get bumped down. On your resume, instead of showing (-1) behind your level, it will show (0), as if you had just reached that level.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 04:02 PM   #8
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Ganz has given us great feedback on the Glitch Report and are fixing a number of our reported glitches as we speak. They told us to "keep em coming"!! As for this glitch, they provided us with the following developer note:

Quote:
This isn’t a bug, it’s a misinterpretation of what Tabby Von Meow is saying (just as the interpretation that since see said “all of the time” that you shouldn’t have to wait 8 hours). Players are still bound by the rules of the Employment Office, which say if you fail twice in a row, you drop a level. Note that if we ever redo the voice over (which we are considering doing for a number of reasons), we will change this line.
Justin is offline Male
Old 09-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Ganz has given us great feedback on the Glitch Report and are fixing a number of our reported glitches as we speak. They told us to "keep em coming"!! As for this glitch, they provided us with the following developer note:

Thanks Justin!

In the Webkinz Guide in the Employment section, it is misleading and incomplete. I did just find where it says that if you fail twice in a row, then you move back down a level; but then if I scroll down it also says "If you are on level 3, you can return and play level again". That is the exact wording and I guess that I have no idea what that means now! It also says in the section "What does + and - mean?" that "...-2 means that you didn't complete the last 2 times you tried". I have never seen a "-2". It always goes from "-1" and then if you fail again, it demotes you to the previous level with a "0". There is also a "Tip" on the page that says "Once you reach level 3, you can keep". That is the misleading quote. "You can keep" what? Tabby says you can keep playing at this level all of the time.

I would suggest that they change the wording in the Webkinz Guide!

Thanks again Justin!
Old 09-23-2009, 05:54 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

I just thought about when you would see a "-2". I guess you would see it if you failed level 1 a couple of times, because then there is no level 0 to demote you to!
Closed