Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 07:42 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

qandtkorner is a jewel in the roughqandtkorner is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Employment Office

I have tried from 2 different computers and I have the same problems! I tried of firefox and IE 8. It started right after the last upgrade. GRRR
qandtkorner is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2010, 01:56 PM   #82
Lil Kinz
lovesmurfs is an unknown quantity at this point

Add me (and my daughter's account) to the list as well. For a while it was just a few jobs (Mover has been fine), but now I can't seem to do anything.
lovesmurfs is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #83

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I can do the jobs as part of the regular every 8 hours employment schedule, at least the ones I want to do, but I cannot do the extra jobs. I freeze and have to close the window or open the things to do list.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:38 PM   #84

jdvk is just really nicejdvk is just really nice

I'm still having problems with my employment office, quick draws, etc. on 5 different accounts. and am using IE7. I am not able to download a different browser so that isn't an option. Have been having problems for some time and was hopeing that it would clear up on it's own, but not having any luck with that!
jdvk is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 12:32 AM   #85
Lil Kinz
killer.qween is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not been able to use the employment office properly, either. I get the same freeze-up when I try to click to start the job & then it also won't let me close out of the job either. The only job that works properly for me is Piano Player. This is rediculous that this has been a problem for so long. I don't care if it works fine on firefox, I'm not downloading another browser just so they don't have to take care of their glitch. Webkinz needs to fix the problem so it works fine for all browsers ASAP!
Old 05-28-2010, 06:30 PM   #86

brown9598 is on a distinguished road

I have had this problem the whole month of May. The only job that works for me is the new game "Kinz Mover". I could list many other glitches too. I hope Webkinz fixes them ALL very soon!
brown9598 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #87

alleymaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had the same problem too with Employment, Quick Draw and Deluxe Activities on the Today's Activities page. Until now I didn't realize that the problems were all possibly connected.

I actually called Ganz Thursday regarding the Deluxe Activities problem and they had me clear my cache and that seemed to cure that for 2 days. Then this AM same thing, then the problem with Employment Office. So I did what others suggested about trying another browser. So I did. I have Safari loaded already and when I use it rather than IE7 everything seems to work fine.

Of course tomorrow may be different.....
Old 06-04-2010, 08:18 AM   #88

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

I've been having problems with the employment office off and on in may but since June 1 the only job I can do is kinville mover. I have a deluxe membership and when I tried to do the extra job in the daily activities, I got a message that I have already used my extra job. WHAAATTTTTT????
Old 06-18-2010, 12:36 AM   #89
Lil Kinz

SavannaGlass is an unknown quantity at this point

Will Webkinz ever fix the Employment Office problem??? I see posts from last month and the defect still remains "... The employment office opens up just fine. It allows me to pick a job. When I click "Go to Work", it won't allow me to click, the job never opens up. So, when the job won't open up, I try to hit the X in the top right corner and it won't let me X out. In order to get out, I have to hit "things to do" and click on something else. " I was able; however, to load FireFox and it worked just fine on Vista and XP ...Savanna
SavannaGlass is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 02:34 AM   #90
Lil Kinz
mamasbrats is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem with all 3 accounts on my computer. None of the jobs work. I notified ganz and they told me to call their phone # during the day. I just haven't had a chance to call yet. I've had my problem for a couple weeks now.
mamasbrats is offline Female
Closed