Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Employment Office

i have done all of the above and no way it is allowing us to do any unemployements or hourly specials. it has clearly happened with their latest update yesterday. i did call ganz and i am almost positive it is a server issue, but the customer service lady was extremely rude and told me that their is nothing wrong. i guess we will have to wait for the next update. the number for ganz is in wiki, if any of you want to make contact, i am sure it is not my computer because it is brand new.
tasah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #12
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

I have this problem on most of our family accounts. Only able to do emplyment on one account, so its looking like a server issue.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:33 PM   #13
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Works fine for me, maybe it's your computer? Try on a different computer... If you already have, contact GANZ and ask them about it. If they don't know, then i dunno, clear your cache i guess
Old 05-05-2010, 06:43 PM   #14
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Weird-I have Google Chrome, and I never seem to get half of the glitches others get. I don't know if Webkinz likes Google Chrome better, or if I am just lucky! Sorry to hear it, and maybe try clearing you cache.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #15

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

I have had issues with the grocery game and the tile job off and on now for weeks. The timer runs just fine, but every time you put up a tile, or add food to the belt the motion stops, then starts, so there is no way possible to finish the jobs in a timely manner. And then you get moved down a level. I guess I will just be on vacation for a while
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 06:52 PM   #16
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

This happened to me this evening on one account. I was able to click on the folder at the very bottom behind the job screen. Then I clicked the X in the top right corner, but I was actually able to click on the X BEHIND the job window even though I couldn't see it. It brought me back to the job listings. I tried again, but went through the same thing. Then I logged off and went to another account. No problems. I was using IE and then had success with Firefox.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #17

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

not just you, off and on for a few days with me and I have a newer computer and three ISP's
CJMM is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #18
Lil Kinz
Lisabug62 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also having problems with the employment office and the daily activities. Although, I was able to do a special job offered through the daily activities. I wonder if it is connected to the new job offerings on the daily activities update? Very frustrating! We have three computers and three accounts. All of them are having this problem.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #19

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Re: Employment Office

No it is NOT your imagination. Cannot get "employement" to work on 7 accounts. Cleared cache, etc, etc and no luck.

Happened after upgrade on Tuesday. No problems beforehand.

Thanks, Always,

Sadieroo24
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:11 PM   #20
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

No, I'm not having that problem.

My problem is just with the payment. I am on the highest level of KinzPost Sorter, and it used to give me 350 kc, but now it keeps giving me 150 or 200. It's not that bad, but it's kind of annoying.
Closed