Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Emerald key door prize automatically awards dining table

View Post Originally Posted by swanjo
I figured if I hear of anyone actually being successful with getting the right prize, then I'll call again, but if it's a system-wide glitch, then I'm guessing they can't do anything..who knows...
Yes, a lot of money AND a lot of time
oh, that stinks!
Thanks for letting me know..that's why I haven't bothered to call if it is affecting everyone..if I find out it's only affecting me, then I'll be right on them to fix it. I do know of at least one other person who also had this happen, so I know I'm not alone.
No one here has reported this happening to them. It does not seem to have to do with any glitch that Ganz knows about so why are you asked to wait until they fix it. I again advise you to call them again and ask to speak to a supervisor if the person you talk to first will not help you.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 02:36 PM   #12
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Emerald key door prize automatically awards dining table

This also happened to me on November 7th on an American deluxe account (after waiting to collect all of the keys since the Woodland Wonders game started--it took that long to be able to get 5 emerald keys. I have another account with more figures registered which only has a total of 1 emerald key since the game started). On another account I was able to get the pyramid (on Nov 17). But on the first account, I am stuck with the table. The problem lies in the fact that the arrow to scroll right (or left) lights up, when in fact there is nowhere to scroll since there are only 3 prizes. The first time you open an emerald door, how are you to know that there are only 3 prizes?...you try to scroll over...but instead of scrolling it awards you the highlighted prize (which happens to be the dining table). The arrows should not even be there to begin with for the emerald-level prizes. When I was able to get the pyramid on the other account, I knew not to scroll over. I just chose the prize right away and I was awarded the correct prize.

I think the "scroll" arrow is programmed wrong. I think they should re-program it so there are no "scroll" arrows for the emerald door prizes.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed