Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
ctyankee55 will become famous soon enough

Default Eggs Not Floating

Have been on WebkinzNewz for 3 hours 3 computers and only a couple of eggs - none on one of the computers - cleared cache etc, all the usual excuse Webkinz gives NOTHING. Guess that's the way the egg cracks.
ctyankee55 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2012, 01:08 PM   #2
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Eggs Not Floating

Contact Ganz. Or it's just probably a glitch. Ganz is sometimes slow with getting these things out on time.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 04:36 PM   #3
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

you only get one floating egg and the egg at log in. There was no floating egg on Asian accounts on April 1.

There is a floating egg available to be won at Webkinz Newz, that is limited to one a day per account as well.

hope this helps, good luck hunting!
Old 03-31-2012, 05:03 PM   #4
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

As stated above, you can only get one egg per day on each WW and WKN. I have been on three of my accounts and all of them have had the egg floating. I'm not sure if you already got one or it's a glitch...
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 10:20 PM   #5
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Never found the floating egg on my 2 Asia accounts or my 2 Euro accounts for April 1. Maybe an April fools joke? Will see what USA accounts do tomorrow.

Maybe they aren't going to have the floaty since you can click on the dailies for an extra egg?

Last edited by MaryEllenMc; 03-31-2012 at 10:20 PM..
Old 03-31-2012, 11:51 PM   #6

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I have not yet found the floating egg on my Asian account for April 1st, but there is an event in "Today's Activities" at 6 am that allows you to click to get an egg. I wonder if this is replacing the floating egg for April 1st.

Is there anyone who did get a floating egg on April 1st?
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 12:49 AM   #7
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Snickerdoodlez
I have not yet found the floating egg on my Asian account for April 1st, but there is an event in "Today's Activities" at 6 am that allows you to click to get an egg. I wonder if this is replacing the floating egg for April 1st.

Is there anyone who did get a floating egg on April 1st?

I Did, Also I Found One On Webkinz News, I Won the bunny planter and the blue bunny hat thing, i'm a lucky ducky
worldpeace is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 03:10 AM   #8
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

No egg, either!
Old 04-01-2012, 03:47 AM   #9
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

There wasn't a floating egg on my Asian or European accounts, BUT there is an egg available to be clicked in Today's Activities! It is active at 6am. I wonder if the floating egg has been replaced with the easier click to win right in the Daily Activity list?
So, there are still three eggs for each account possible each day:
1. upon logging in
2. in the Daily Activities list
3. floating egg on WKN

Have a great Palm Sunday! Hope to see you in church.
AKD
Old 04-01-2012, 03:53 AM   #10
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
There wasn't a floating egg on my Asian or European accounts, BUT there is an egg available to be clicked in Today's Activities! It is active at 6am. I wonder if the floating egg has been replaced with the easier click to win right in the Daily Activity list?
So, there are still three eggs for each account possible each day:
1. upon logging in
2. in the Daily Activities list
3. floating egg on WKN

Have a great Palm Sunday! Hope to see you in church.
AKD
I think the egg in the Daily Activities are all day from 6am I rushed into two main accounts when I saw them there by mistake and turns out they were there after that hour had passed
Closed