Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 12:45 AM   #1
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Default Eager Beaver game not awarding KC earned

The last four times I have played Eager Beaver I have not been awarded any cash. This has occurred on two North American Deluxe accounts. After I win, "please wait" comes on and locks up Webkinz so the only thing that I can do is log out. I have waited 15 to 20 minutes. Webkinz does not become active at any time. I have lost these amounts: 307, 314, 326, and 318KC. These accounts are on 2 different servers.

I have won this game many times and for larger amounts with no problem. This now happens every time I play. I know that there was another thread previously but it was closed and the glitch is still happening. It is very frustrating to spend 25 or 30 minutes on a game and then not receive the prize money.

This game worked in the past so it should be able to be fixed. Ganz, please show us that you care about your loyal members and realize that their time is important. Thanks a bunch!
mlh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 04:58 AM   #2
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Eager Beaver game not awarding KC earned

I will give it a try but I am in Europe. Are you sure it isn't the time you play? Could you be logged out before the end of the game (at maintenance time, certain hours etc) and then only realize it when it finishes? I sometimes play for hours so I can imagine how frustrating this must be! I hope it gets fixed fast!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 12:07 AM   #3
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I will give it a try but I am in Europe. Are you sure it isn't the time you play? Could you be logged out before the end of the game (at maintenance time, certain hours etc) and then only realize it when it finishes? I sometimes play for hours so I can imagine how frustrating this must be! I hope it gets fixed fast!
I was playing an hour to and hour and a half before shut down for maintenance. When I logged out and in again everything else was fine. . .just no money for the win. It happens after the game says that I have won and tells me how much money I should be getting. I hope it gets fixed soon as well! Thanks for your concern.

Actually the game does not kick me out of Webkinz, it just freezes everything so the only thing I can do is to log out.
mlh is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 06:23 AM   #4
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

Yea! The last two times that I have played Eager Beaver I have been awarded KC that I earned. I don't know if something was fixed or if it is a random thing that will happen again. ANYWAY, if it was you Ganz, THANKS for fixing it!
mlh is offline Female
Closed