Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #1
meowwich
Webkinz :)

meow with me will become famous soon enough

Question e-store kid shirt frame still broken

Back in October I posted this link, The insiders closed this case but, this issue has never been fixed. Any time I call webkinz about it they say they are aware of it and it should be fixed soon. Well here it is months later and it is still an issue. So once again here is that post.
Months ago I bought a kids shirt from e-store it was to give you a framed copy of the shirt to hang on your pets wall. All I got was an empty frame. I have called webkinz many times over this issue. They told me at first it would be fixed in a week, then they say they are aware of it and are working on it. Every time I call I get a different excuse or reason it is still broken. When will my framed shirt be fixed??? I am sure there are others out there with the same issue.
The worst thing about this is this shirt cost me $40. you would think they would have that working right away or refund some of my money for inconvience.
when will they ever fix this glitch?
meow with me is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: e-store kid shirt frame still broken

I think that they see this as a minor problem, (I'm sure I would too) because the shirt was meant for you/child to wear the shirt in real life, not just to hang it in your pet's room.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:54 PM   #3

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Hmmmm it's just a glitch..Did you get it in RL?
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 01-12-2012, 07:59 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Meow with me is upset because Ganz only delivered half of what they promised.
While it is great to have a shirt that you have custom designed, it would be just as awesome to have the Wall hanging that goes in your pet's room to go with it.
I understand you being upset, Meow With Me Just keep calling them until they do something or give you some sort of satisfaction. 1-866-WEB-KINZ
The issue of the thread closing, that just happens over time if people don't post on it. That does not mean that the issue itself is resolved
If you ever want a thread re-opened, just click on the flag below your avatar on the first post and ask them politely to re-open it, I bet they will
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 08:35 AM   #5
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I would definitely call & talk to an e-store manager.
I'm amazed they didn't offer a refund - totally different from my experience with a problem.
And escalate/call until at least that is done.
Sometimes you have to be the squeaky wheel.

Good luck!
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 09:01 AM   #6
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

really, i ordered one in march of last year and it came and i can not hang it up either, but i guess i just forgot as time went by, i should call on it too.
tasah is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #7
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

I just ordered a shirt today so I'll let you know what happens when I get my frame!

To everyone who's ordered a shirt before, how long did it take for your design to be approved?? Also, could someone post a picture of their actual shirt? I'm curious how good the quality is

*Sorry if this isn't the right place for this! Just on the subject!
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #8
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

i had the same thing happen to me when i bought mine a few months ago! :c i was a little disappointed, because like you said it wasn't cheap. it never got fixed and it's been a few months.. sorry i don't know what to tell you, or if they'll ever fix it.. :/ looks like a few others are having this problem as well.
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 09:33 PM   #9
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Both of my frames are empty. I only noticed it last night. When I saw one empty frame on the wall in a pet room,. I went to the other pet room that has t-shirt frame and it was empty too!
I was surprised to see a thread here, but then again, I'm not surprised at all. I often assume that my troubles in Webkinz World are unique to me. Not so, apparently, as I am finding more and more often that my troubles are widespread.
Time for me to make a call to Webkinz on Monday.
AKD

View Post Originally Posted by meeshelyse
I just ordered a shirt today so I'll let you know what happens when I get my frame!

To everyone who's ordered a shirt before, how long did it take for your design to be approved?? Also, could someone post a picture of their actual shirt? I'm curious how good the quality is

*Sorry if this isn't the right place for this! Just on the subject!
I bought three custom Webkinz t-shirts for my daughter about two years ago. The image that we had on a light pink shirt didn't last three washings. I was VERY upset, but figured that's what happens sometimes and I didn't know I could call Ganz and complain and request a replacement. I am sorry I didn't take charge and do that back then. I actually trashed the shirt since it was no longer wearable (half of the image stuck to itself and came off the shirt like it was never fully attached/melted on to begin with). The other two shirts were more expensive because i wanted the red and it cost more (can't remember why now). After countless machine washings and machine dryings, I can tell you that they have held up extremely well! She has worn them three school years as I bought them large since I couldn't decide for sure what size I should buy to fit her. They are made of thick cotton (not thin like the light pink one) and the images are still clearly legible. She wears them each at least twice a month as they are still favorites of hers. No worn-out holes or thinning, no image peeling off, nothing. They are still in great shape! Two out of three isn't bad, right? LOL. The diffence in the images is that the red shirt images appear to be inked on somehow, while the pink shirt image was like a thin plastic transfer like I might have ironed on myself. LOW quality.
That's my review of three of their products.
I can post an image of these shirts if you are interested. They were made when there were far fewer choices of clip art to use, and we were only allowed a small number of those few images, too. Now you can plaster gobs of images on your t-shirts. That is a big difference. A good one. Ours are simple compared to what we could make now.
AKD

Last edited by AnotherKinzDad; 01-13-2012 at 09:33 PM..
Old 01-13-2012, 10:44 PM   #10
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
I bought three custom Webkinz t-shirts for my daughter about two years ago. The image that we had on a light pink shirt didn't last three washings. I was VERY upset, but figured that's what happens sometimes and I didn't know I could call Ganz and complain and request a replacement. I am sorry I didn't take charge and do that back then. I actually trashed the shirt since it was no longer wearable (half of the image stuck to itself and came off the shirt like it was never fully attached/melted on to begin with). The other two shirts were more expensive because i wanted the red and it cost more (can't remember why now). After countless machine washings and machine dryings, I can tell you that they have held up extremely well! She has worn them three school years as I bought them large since I couldn't decide for sure what size I should buy to fit her. They are made of thick cotton (not thin like the light pink one) and the images are still clearly legible. She wears them each at least twice a month as they are still favorites of hers. No worn-out holes or thinning, no image peeling off, nothing. They are still in great shape! Two out of three isn't bad, right? LOL. The diffence in the images is that the red shirt images appear to be inked on somehow, while the pink shirt image was like a thin plastic transfer like I might have ironed on myself. LOW quality.
That's my review of three of their products.
I can post an image of these shirts if you are interested. They were made when there were far fewer choices of clip art to use, and we were only allowed a small number of those few images, too. Now you can plaster gobs of images on your t-shirts. That is a big difference. A good one. Ours are simple compared to what we could make now.
AKD
Ohh no! I almost got the pale pink, but went with white because it was cheaper.. I really hope it doesn't suffer the same fate as yours. I will be sure to call for a replacement or refund if that is the case though, that's just terrible!
If it's no trouble, I would love to see an image of your shirts ..though I'm starting to worry that only the colored, higher cost ones get this inked-on image treatment, and the lighter, cheaper colors (like the pale pink or my white) will probably come with the lower quality plastic transfer I can only hope that if others had the same washing issue yours did, someone somewhere might have called and maybe, just maybe, it's better quality these days..? *sigh* lol fingers crossed.
meeshelyse is offline Female
Closed