Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Duplicate Items Disappearing?!?!

Just the other day, I got two new moon rovers, with two new pet adoptions. I was a little bummed because I already had two extra moon rovers. I put all four in the same room, where I keep all my "spares." I also got an extra running shoe racer, which I put in the "spare" room with another running shoe racer.

Today I noticed that the duplicates (within the same room) were gone. This means that three moon rovers were gone from my room, leaving one. Also, my new running shoe racer was gone.

I know that Ganz says items can't go missing unless someone takes them, sells them, hacks your account or whatever. But I know to a 100% degree of certainty that didn't happen. It also seems too coincidental / glitchy that the duplicates in the same room would disappear, but for instance, a lone running shoe racer in another room didn't disappear. Only duplicates within the same room disappeared.

Strange!

Has this happened to anyone else?! I contacted Ganz and am waiting to hear back, but I can't believe this happened. That's a lot of exclusives to go missing.

Last edited by bp13; 01-18-2011 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: problem solved by calling Customer Service
bp13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Duplicate Items Disappearing?!?!

Did you log out and back in? usually that's just a temporary glitch from incomplete loading.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 12:00 AM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

If your items are not there after you log out and back in I would fill out the " I have item stuck in the room" you know in the customer service area.
I did that with some items that were invisible and had them back in my dock in 30 minutes time.
It's another way around saying something "missing" I just called it "stuck" it was stuck were I couldn't have it LOL
Good luck.
Let us know what happens
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 12:54 PM   #4
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Did you log out and back in? usually that's just a temporary glitch from incomplete loading.
Thanks, Webberlily, yes, that was the first thing I tried. If one object disappears--like my butterfly bed did the other day--I log off / log on, and then it's back. Not this time. Plus it was multiple things, and they were all duplicates in the room they were in.

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
If your items are not there after you log out and back in I would fill out the " I have item stuck in the room" you know in the customer service area.
I did that with some items that were invisible and had them back in my dock in 30 minutes time.
It's another way around saying something "missing" I just called it "stuck" it was stuck were I couldn't have it LOL
Good luck.
Let us know what happens
Thanks aug2168--maybe calling them "stuck" is the way to go. LOL. They probably are stuck, as in "invisible stuck." Even if someone could have gotten on my account, which I doubt, I have a hard time believing someone would take a bunch of moon rovers. There would be better items to take. The idea that it was only duplicates in the same room disappearing screams "glitch" to me!

I will keep you all apprised! Thanks for the help!

UPDATE!

I'm very happy to report that when I called customer service this morning, they were able to see all the missing items, even when I was not. She just said "sometimes things vanish behind the walls, and you can't see them"--but she could see that I was supposed to have 4 moon rovers and 3 running shoe racers, and she was able to move them to my dock.

That's very different from their FAQ statement that if it's gone, it's gone forever. Folks might like to know this.

Last edited by bp13; 01-18-2011 at 12:54 PM..
bp13 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 03:16 PM   #5
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Did you try calling them? 2 years ago something vanished from my sight and the rep told me they have tools to see missing items..if they are there in our room but the script doesn't load right it appears like they aren't there. He put it back to my dock and fixed it but still.

Just recnetly (a couple days ago) My duplicate modern juicer disappeared (I had 2) ..I put it in my room, on the floor, clicked on it, saw the mixer, closed it, and poof it was gone!! The other was still in my dock. I walked to the next room back, nothing. I re-logged..nothing. I was really sad because I just got it, the other one I had was from a trade, if that happened to my kids I would be pretty upset. It just stinks!

Try calling them..you never know you might get a good rep that knows how to use that tool.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 11:59 PM   #6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Did you try calling them? 2 years ago something vanished from my sight and the rep told me they have tools to see missing items..if they are there in our room but the script doesn't load right it appears like they aren't there. He put it back to my dock and fixed it but still.

Just recnetly (a couple days ago) My duplicate modern juicer disappeared (I had 2) ..I put it in my room, on the floor, clicked on it, saw the mixer, closed it, and poof it was gone!! The other was still in my dock. I walked to the next room back, nothing. I re-logged..nothing. I was really sad because I just got it, the other one I had was from a trade, if that happened to my kids I would be pretty upset. It just stinks!

Try calling them..you never know you might get a good rep that knows how to use that tool.
Thanks, Exoteric--in fact I did call them and they put everything that was "invisible" back in my dock! I hope you call and get your juicer back!!!!! Thanks for the empathy & support!
bp13 is offline Female
Closed