Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Default dunk the zingos blank

I don't know if anyone else has posted this or had a problem, but about 1/3 of the time I try to play dunk the zingoz, I get a blue screen with just the base ball showing. no target, no force meter, and when I throw, I still get to hear the zingos laugh " ha, ha, you missed me!"
I'm using the latest firefox, on a mac. only happens some times, not sure of anything connecting the occurrences.
cria is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2011, 11:50 PM   #2
*crash*
Webkinz :)

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: dunk the zingos blank

I get that sometimes too. I usually log out and log back in and it works fine. That also happens on Quizzy's darts things. >< I use IE7, Safari & Firefox. I really wish they would fix this. ><

~ Charlene
TheIcedance is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 12:04 AM   #3
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Sameeeee. I can'tbe bothered to log-out and log back in for it to MIGHT work.

P.S. This has JUST been brought up? It's been happening for AGES!! I hope it gets fixed soon....very soon.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:45 AM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This has been happening for a long time and it has been reported before but some time ago. If you log out and back in again it willl work, if you want to take the trouble. But usually you have to log out because you can't do anything else.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-24-2011, 02:03 AM   #5
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Yeah....this happens to me about 1/3 of the time that I play the Zingoz .....and as IceDance mentioned, about 1/4 for the dartz....and the ONLY thing you can do is log out because I don't want to play blind.....it always works fine when I log back in.......I always forget to make a report here so I'm glad you did...rep to you.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 08-25-2011, 09:03 AM   #6
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

Same here! Happens to meh to! And let me tell yah, i dont wanna log off, or i cant play, sobi just throw the balls,

Last year i called ganz, they said something like we are trying to fix this,

Well a year later it is STILL happening to me!
Old 08-26-2011, 12:36 PM   #7
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

That happens to me a lot too. Clearing my cache sometimes works, and a sure thing that will work is if you just log out. Thanks for reporting this and hopefully ganz will fix it soon.
Cozyy is offline Female
Old 08-26-2011, 05:28 PM   #8
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

This happens to me too! Its been happening for a long time now, so I got over it and just log out and log back in and it works fine. But it does get annoying. Hopefully ganz fixes this soon!
Caramel101 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 03:13 PM   #9

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Yes, it has been happening FOREVER. I can't be bothered with all the logging out clearing cacche etc. for a measly 30 kinzcash ( are you ever supposed to get more?) I just don't bother to click on it anymore unless it is the the last thing I do on WW, then yup, usually blue screen...
CJMM is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 03:51 PM   #10
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

This happens frequently to me as well. Every time I log out and back in it does work. Won't we do for 30 kinzcash
peacemom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
caramel101 ♥'s you, melissa♥, monkeysgirl