Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 08:21 PM   #1
drg1956
Webkinz :)

rabidrooster049 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default dunk the zingo

dunk the zingo only shows the ball,not the zingo,or the thing your suppose to aim at
rabidrooster049 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #2

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: dunk the zingo

I also have this problem. It seems to happen when the Dunk game hasn't been used in a while, so the graphics don't load completely. Unfortunately, unlike the wishing well problem that is similar, with this one you have to log out and back in.

Once you do that it works. Just throwing the ball without anything to aim at will not work and will use all your balls.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 12-02-2009, 05:20 PM   #3
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

I also have this problem. And it does seem that by logging out, I get the full graphics next.
Ferf is offline Female
Old 12-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This is one of the items that I believe has already been reported in the list of things that do not work the first time. This is one of the most bothersome ones because it usually requires you to log out. If you see an ad for the academy or downloading music, click on that instead and it will take you somewhere else without logging out. Dunk the Zingoz should now work.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 07:55 PM   #5
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Dunk the Zingoz

A pop-up says there is no "Dunk the Zingoz this hour" But there is!!!!!!!! I did my other accounts.
yadyram is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #6

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

Default Re: Dunk the Zingoz

uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm..... All i can say is log out then log back in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:gr:GOLDEN RETRIEVER!!!
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 07:41 PM   #7
hy am I still a

sailorrini53 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Can't see the dunk Zingo!

I can not see anything but the ball on Dunk Zingo.untitled.jpg
sailorrini53 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 07:42 PM   #8
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Can't see the dunk Zingo!

That happens to me a lot too. I'ts been happening for months! You also can't hit the target, even if you would have been able too if you made the same shot when you could see the target.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 12-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #9
hy am I still a

sailorrini53 is on a distinguished road

I Know.I shot right at the target and it said I missed.
sailorrini53 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 09:07 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

That has already been reported here and you are lucky it has not happened to you before. The only way to get out of it is to log out and back in and then it will work.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed