Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 11:42 PM   #21
grammiedkinz
Webkinz :)

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Default Re: doug stealing gems?

View Post Originally Posted by ditsterz
My dauher who is 4 yrs old just did the gem hunt today. She found a red ruby heart and clicked to keep the gem since she needs it for the crown of wonder. But it did not show up in her gem box. I called the webkinz number for help. She went into my daughter's account but could not do anything since its a game of the day and she said its a glitch and we can gem hunt tomorrow and try to get a gem and hopefully it will show up in her gem box. I dont know if this has occurred before. She was happy to get the gem and had no idea it didnt actually give it to her. i think customer service bites. They were doing a survey on loading on webkinz from 1 to 10 and I told her id rate them as a 5. I was being generous.
Wow, I get ripped off in many ways and doing things for the kids, but it just doesn't seem right that they cannot fix a problem from their end for a 4 year old. The customer service does bite.
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 05:34 PM   #22
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

Exclamation Re: doug stealing gems?

What's up with Doug???? He keeps giving me the SAME prize, even though I've traded with him four times!!!!! GANZ, when something has a glitch REMOVE IT until it's fixed!!!!! GRRRRR...I'm frustrated.
KinzDiva is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #23

tuppermac will become famous soon enough

Well, yesterday I happened to be available at the same time as Doug. I typically do the gem trading for the kids, so on my son's account, Doug said "You DO have what Doug needs." Yeah! But then the message came up...I'm sorry, etc. I'm not sure if it took his gems or not; I think not. Of course, now I'm afraid that Doug will give money next time instead of a prize, and my son is on one of the last few levels of prizes.

Today, I found Doug again, and it said very clearly, you DO have what Doug wants. So I traded the gems with him, afraid that we would get money instead of a great prize. Alas, no money AND no prize. "I guess I've been too hard on you. I'll try to go easier next time." On my account I received a prize as I should and for one of my daughter's pets, she received a prize. These are at lower levels. I switched her pet and traded 2 rares and 1 uncommon. Doug said yes you DO and then, "I guess I've been too hard on you...."

I don't think they lost their gems, but it's hard to be certain. I do know that he said DO and not do not. I do know that they received nothing. I am thinking though, that Doug did not actually ask for 2 rares and 1 uncommon. I'm pretty sure I saw two of those blue flowery looking gems. I was just so excited to see the matches and the "DO" I didn't pay close enough attention to what the gems were. This just happened during the 6pm KT hour.
tuppermac is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 10:48 PM   #24
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by KinzDiva
What's up with Doug???? He keeps giving me the SAME prize, even though I've traded with him four times!!!!! GANZ, when something has a glitch REMOVE IT until it's fixed!!!!! GRRRRR...I'm frustrated.
Are you taking the same pet each time? You have to do that if you want to progress with the prizes. If you take a different pet it starts all over.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 10:20 PM   #25
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

I don't remember if I'm taking the same pet each time....Hmmm....it shouldn't matter, but perhaps it is the same pet....we all have our favorites right? I'm just going to stay away until some other brave soul reports all is well !
KinzDiva is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 10:23 PM   #26
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

[QUOTE=KinzDiva;18809571]I don't remember if I'm taking the same pet each time....Hmmm....it shouldn't matter, but perhaps it is the same pet....we all have our favorites right? I'm just going to stay away until some other brave soul reports all is well ! [/QUOTE

It does matter. If you take a different pet each time they will all get the same thing.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 06:38 AM   #27
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

hey tupper - sounds excatly what happened to me
so i took inventory of my gems to see if he indeed just leaves me empty handed or takes my gems too...and next time i found him i got KC (as expected) and the time after that i got my flooring...
my dd is on a higher lever and got her prizes just fine - but now we have to find more uncommon gems as she lacks most of them after what we gave doug - she is at the glowing lamo stage now

and diva - each time u start witha new pet u get the icecream and then candy and so forth..so make sure u take the same one

happy hunting
pinukity is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 06:47 AM   #28
sparkleandsnow is an unknown quantity at this point

i just lost a webkinz gem, rainbow flower, and volcanoe vicese (that how u spell it?)
sparkleandsnow is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 09:40 AM   #29
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

sparkl..did he tell u u have the gems..take them..and give u nothing??
pinukity is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 04:30 PM   #30

DeeDeeD is an unknown quantity at this point

The exact same thing that happened to tuppermac happened to me just now. This is the 3rd time in a row it has happened in the last week. So frustrating! The last item I got was the gem wallpaper. I wonder if that makes a difference? I am afraid to trade with Doug again until it is fixed!
Closed