Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
Boops Mom is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Doug Not Giving Prizes?

Has anyone else had a recent problem with Doug the Dog taking your gems and telling you he is giving you KinzCash instead of a prize? My one son has had this happen 3 times in a row -- he has the gems and then Doug takes them and says he is giving him KinzCash. The worst part is he takes the gems but your cash balance remains the same so he is basically stealing them. After this happened to the same pet numerous times we tried another pet and got the same result.I cleared the cache and tried getting to Doug on other computers but he gets the same result.

Any suggestions? The rest of my family is getting the Doug prizes so my son is getting really disappointed. I attached a pic of the screen we get when Doug takes the gems.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgdoug rip.jpg (129.8 KB, 7 views)
Boops Mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2011, 11:14 AM   #2
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Doug Not Giving Prizes?

That thief has been taking my gems for over a year now.

I'm sorry this is happening to you... but I think I may be able to help. First of all, is your son's account on server five? I know my main is, and that's where all the problems seem to come from.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #3
Lil Kinz
Boops Mom is on a distinguished road

Well it will make him feel better that he is not the only one getting ripped off! I plan to use one of my other pets to start the prize cycle over and then send my son the prizes so he at least will have them.

How do we check what server his account is on?
Boops Mom is offline Female
Old 08-21-2011, 11:30 AM   #4
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

It's usually in very bottom left of the WW window... let me see if I can find a link to a guide.

Anyways, my solution isn't perfect... but it works for me.
1. Have your son pick a different pet to do the challenge with. {I don't know how to get it to work with the pet he's used all of the gems for so far... sorry! :/}
2. Proceed to trade with Doug.
3a. If you have the gems, trade them like you would usually do.
Or
3b. If you don't have the gems, do not click the x button. Instead, hit the switch rooms button to exit the collector's room.

The next day go back and either trade the gems or hit the switch rooms button again. If you don't give him a chance to "offer" KC, he can't take your gems. I hope this helps you! ♥
Closed