Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation Double charges on one month deluxe memberships

Webkinz one-month memberships are expiring, automatically renewing & recharging credit cards on the first of the month regardless of which day of previous month they were bought and paid for...i bought 10 at 19:30 on 6/30 and less than 6 hours later...just after midnight on 7/1...all 10 expired and automatically renewed and charged my credit card again...Last week i bought 4 on the 25th and 3 on the 26th and on the 27th i got an email that all 7 were expiring and credit card would be charged again on the 1st...i cancelled auto renewal and called ganz customer support on MOnday 6/28...was told that this problem had been reported by others and it would be fixed before the accounts expired...no duplicate charges resulted and those specific 7 memberships were fine...but then a few days later...same problem with these last 10 memberships and i had no opportunity to avoid the problem...it happened middle of the night...could have had 10 separate bounced check fees if i had not headed to bank when they opened in the morning to avert a catastrophe...
gracekiara is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #2
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

Default Re: Double charges on one month deluxe memberships

Oh wow! Thats no good! Webkinz needs to be more organized . Not to mention they should pay attention to what they are doing
wyn2005 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 07:45 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

After an emergency trip to bank to head off the bounced check fees x 10 and a phone call to ganz and a phone call to paypal...the ten duplicate charges were deleted by paypal and ganz assured me the problem would be taken seriously...i foolishly believed them and did not cancel the autorenewal on the last 10 accounts because they are permanent accounts and i have all month to cancel them if the money is not available, right?...wrong...all 10 rebilled AGAIN!! tonight [Sunday 7/4]...10 more duplicate charges of 2$ each on my paypal and forwarded on to my bank because no money in my paypal account...and of course it is not only a sunday but a holiday weekend so i cannot do anything till tuesday...but sit at my computer and watch the emails come in one by one as ganz ***** money out of my account AGAIN!!...I'M SO MAD I COULD SPIT NAILS!!...
gracekiara is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 10:12 PM   #4
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Thanks for warning about this; going off to check my CC account to see if they've done that on mine too.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 10:15 PM   #5
no fun allowed

dod59 is sweet stuff
dod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuff

Amazing! I had the same incident one another site. I'm not sure, but maybe when buying the memberships, check for a 'Do Not AutoRenew Memberships' box. If there is one, click the box for no AutoRenewing!
Old 07-05-2010, 02:09 AM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Re: Double charges on one month deluxe memberships

View Post Originally Posted by gracekiara
After an emergency trip to bank to head off the bounced check fees x 10 and a phone call to ganz and a phone call to paypal...the ten duplicate charges were deleted by paypal and ganz assured me the problem would be taken seriously...i foolishly believed them and did not cancel the autorenewal on the last 10 accounts because they are permanent accounts and i have all month to cancel them if the money is not available, right?...wrong...all 10 rebilled AGAIN!! tonight [Sunday 7/4]...10 more duplicate charges of 2$ each on my paypal and forwarded on to my bank because no money in my paypal account...and of course it is not only a sunday but a holiday weekend so i cannot do anything till tuesday...but sit at my computer and watch the emails come in one by one as ganz ***** money out of my account AGAIN!!...I'M SO MAD I COULD SPIT NAILS!!...
I am sorry that you are having problems.

I have never seen any option to pay using Paypal. Ganz eStore states "Deluxe membership upgrades can only purchased with a credit card."

How did you pay using Paypal? (I can use a Paypal credit card, but the money is not taken out of my Paypal account-- I am billed for it just like any other credit card).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 04:08 AM   #7
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by wyn2005
Oh wow! Thats no good! Webkinz needs to be more organized . Not to mention they should pay attention to what they are doing
The words "Ganz" and "organized" should never be appear in the same sentence....

I'm am so sorry to hear that Deluxe members are experiencing this problem. Bank fees resulting from this type of error can be astronomical. Shame on Ganz!!

I didn't renew my Family Membership Deluxe membership when it expired in the middle of June. Can't afford to buy individual Deluxe accounts for 5 kids. Should I ever change my mind, I will definitely not be using auto-renewal.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 08:47 AM   #8

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is what upset me so when Ganz changed to “Auto Renewal”. I had this SAME experience with another sports site. Auto Renewal was the only choice to renew, I chose it. It was problem after problem, even when the auto renewal was discontinued. Even when the subscription was canceled.! I eventually had to close that bank account and reopen another to STOP the charges!
Hopefully Ganz will be more on top of this issue. I have been very leery of Auto Renew ever since!
Hope it gets fixed properly & permanently for you. I only have 1 - 2 dollar auto renew going right now, so I’m not to worried. I thought I’d try that before I renewed a larger subscription like I use to have.
I posted about these problems on here so people would have a heads up. But the post was removed, stating it could in site anger!
Well, people do get angry when their bank accounts are messed up.

I REALLY wish Ganz would of never gone with the Auto Renew route. I don’t like it one bit.

Last edited by BSW44; 07-05-2010 at 08:50 AM..
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 09:03 AM   #9

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

@Snowcrystal- I have a credit card through paypal which actually is not a credit card in the sense that it just takes money from my paypal account. If none available it goes to my back up funding (which is my bank account) I believe this is what is going on with gracekiara. It looks like a credit card (I have an actual plastic card and everything) and it works like one, but it goes straight to my paypal account. I got it after selling a lot of stuff on Ebay, but I don't actually use it anymore.

@GraceKiara- that would my ruffle my feathers sooo much!! Thanks for letting us all know and I hope they sort stuff out with you because that would be enough to send me over the edge with Webkinz (DON'T mess with my money!!)
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #10
E Love Kitties!

Smilemeow is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoa... Thats really bad Ganz always were money wanters >

Wait this is happing with the second option to? If so my dad is gonna be so mad

Last edited by Smilemeow; 07-05-2010 at 03:00 PM..
Smilemeow is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dod59 got a tag!, legolas 4eva