Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default DON'T PLANT YOUR SUSHI SEEDS!!

I won my suishi plant seeds yesteday (they are for sale at the estore today) and I planted them. I was able to go in and out of the room fine yesterday. BUT, today I CAN NOT get into the room!! I wish I had gardened this morning to be able to warn more people before they plant. BUT PLEASE DON'T PLANT THOSE SEEDS YET!!!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 09:33 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: DON'T PLANT YOUR SUSHI SEEDS!!

Thanks for posting this. I am sorry this happened to you! It is very kind of you to warn others about it though Thanks again
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

oh no! That is really disappointing...I guess I will wait to get them...thanks so much for sharing this info. Did you win them in a contest on another popular but unrelated website? If so, your room was fabulous
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 03-19-2011, 07:06 AM   #4
mrsumo
Gifted

mrsumo is just really nicemrsumo is just really nice

RATS ... I wish I knew this before I planted my seeds last night

Now one of my pets is "locked" in the room with planted Sushi Seeds and some strawberry and carrot plants. GRRR

Why does it seem that most new things done by Ganz in WebKinz World don't work at the start ?!?!?!?!
Old 03-19-2011, 08:35 AM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

For all those whose room is frozen by the sushi seeds, call the Ganz customer service at 1-866-932-5469 to have your room unlocked and your seeds back in your dock.
Or fill out the form on the Customer Service on the WW Log-in page: Webkinz

There is also a customer service for the eStore:
http://www.ganzestore.com/csform

Check the links in my siggie... unfortunately for the webbies stuck in gardens, this may have to wait till Monday, or until Ganz fixes this glitch.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #6
Gift Guru

DAKOTA is a jewel in the roughDAKOTA is a jewel in the rough

As of March 23, 2011 • I had to call Ganz about an unrelated matter yesterday and while I had the Customer Rep on the phone I asked about the Sweet Sushi Plant Seeds. She said the glitch has not been fixed yet and to keep them in my dock.

So it's one of those "Our techs are aware of the issue and are taking steps to resolve the issue but we cannot definitively tell you when the issue will be resolved" situations.
Closed