Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Default Doesn't want to trade...

When I try to accept a trade, it frequently says the other person (the one who invited me) does not want to trade.

It happens too quickly and too often to truly be the other person backing out of the trade before we even got to the table. I can't invite the person to trade, it just sits there much of the time.

I've cleared my cache, run Firefox, and have no issues on any other websites. Is this happening to anybody else? Suggestions?

Thanks.
j1230 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2010, 11:27 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: Doesn't want to trade...

I have the same exact thing happen - started after the maintenance also Firefox

maybe I'll try IE and see what happens
Old 11-25-2010, 09:10 AM   #3

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

I tried IE and Google Chrome and it happens on them too. It started after yesterday's maintanance.
Runo is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 01:43 PM   #4
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not alone nor is it my browser. Rep to you both.
j1230 is offline Male
Old 11-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #5

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

that happens to me also!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #6
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

mine has done that after they changed the trading invite thing!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 11-29-2010, 10:29 PM   #7
Banned

airsoftg36c is on a distinguished road

I always have trouble with Webby World on Firefox. Try Internet Explorer. Never had ANY problems there.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #8
fallstar7

Kat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to behold

I had that too! After saying "yes, I want to trade" to lots of people it finally worked. I haven't been trading in a while, so I don't know when it started. When I went trading today the glitch didn't happen so maybe its fixed. I always go on IE.
Kat-B32O is offline Female
Old 12-07-2010, 07:07 PM   #9

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

that's been happening to me too. and it's so annoying the trading room has had a lot of glitches lately
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Closed