Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #11
tim1072
Webkinz :)

iplay4mykids is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Double Dock!

Having the same issue...talked to Ganz this morning and was told it's a server error that they are aware of. Rep said some accounts are acting glitchy while others are unable to log in at all. No word on when it will be fixed just that the tech dept knows about it and is working on it. I asked if she could change the server my account was connected to and she said no.
iplay4mykids is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #12
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

LOL awesome! Try putting the glasses on 2 different pets maybe
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 01:34 PM   #13
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

This is one of the dozens of problems with some of the servers on Webkinz World. My suggestion is to CALL Ganz before they close today at 5 pm KT. If you are assigned to one of the nasty servers, you should NOT use Webkinz at all until this disaster is corrected. That is the strong statment I heard from customer service this morning. I gave the rep about 20 miniutes of major problems that she could add to the list. Here is my post from this morning.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ou-gem-561581/

This is not the time to try to figure out ways to cheat the Webkinz system. It will only cause you more problems in the short run. Do it if you want to lose everything you value on your account and possibly be baned from having an account at all.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 01:36 PM   #14
Go Poirot!

agathachristie will become famous soon enough

Thanks all of you for this info! i really needed that! I will stay off webkinz today i guess.
agathachristie is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 01:52 PM   #15
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Dock problems

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
This is one of the dozens of problems with some of the servers on Webkinz World. My suggestion is to CALL Ganz before they close today at 5 pm KT. If you are assigned to one of the nasty servers, you should NOT use Webkinz at all until this disaster is corrected. That is the strong statment I heard from customer service this morning. I gave the rep about 20 miniutes of major problems that she could add to the list. Here is my post from this morning.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ou-gem-561581/

AuntietoEW
Customer Service will not tell you what server you are assigned to use. How can you figure this out? I use Internet Explorer.

AuntietoEW
Old 10-05-2009, 01:54 PM   #16
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

This same glitch happened to me too!
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2009, 02:07 PM   #17

couttsebug is just really nicecouttsebug is just really nice

i have had duplicate items also, not often, and never have lost the whole dock. My problem is my dock shifts to the right leaving blank blocks between the items. Ganz is working on it trying to duplicate what I sent them, but no fix yet.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:53 PM   #18
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

The same thing happened on one of my accounts this morning. I KNEW I had only one crown in my dock, so I tried to put one of them on the head of my new October opal pup. A pop up said something about....that item does not exist. It was returned to the dock. After logging out and back in again, everything was back to normal.
yadyram is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #19
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

Hi everyone,
The Ganz customer service representative called me back, just like she said she would. This problem has been fixed on my server. If you still have problems call Ganz. They close at 5 pm KT.

AuntietoEW
Old 10-05-2009, 03:28 PM   #20
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

Hi everyone,
The Ganz customer service representative called me back, just like she said she would. These problems has been fixed on my server. If you still have problems call Ganz. They close at 5 pm KT.

The one in this list I don't know about is dock shifting to the right that couttsebug reported.

AuntietoEW
Closed